Tell me about ou

Texas007

On 6/26/2019 at 8:40 PM, SurlyBDR said:

Posting this here because it doesn't belong in any Texas thread. This dude tells you all about why Texas will suck this year, then finishes it with "we'll find out how good y'all are this year when you play LSU." 

Sounds like some SECSECSEC bullshit to me, which is completely fitting of ousux.

Dumbass shit. This guy is an SEC nut rider...

Edited by Longboard Horn
OU sucks

6 hours ago, LonghornD said:

a26986_24131cf689ca413893ec5fb3c7863464~

I didn't see anyone post this couple who showed up to the OU baseball series this year.

I gotta admit it... the beer can hair rollers are pretty damned funny. I'd still want to spray anything she touches with disinfectant, but she gets a happy face sticker for effort.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

Looks like Kennedy Brooks has been missing summer workouts.

So, they've got, what, Sermon and Pledger behind him? Do they have any other RBs worth mentioning? Slide some of their FBs to RB?

Their pets' heads may not be falling off with this news, but it's not exactly "no big deal," either.

3 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

So, they've got, what, Sermon and Pledger behind him? Do they have any other RBs worth mentioning? Slide some of their FBs to RB?

Their pets' heads may not be falling off with this news, but it's not exactly "no big deal," either.

They signed a JUCO RB that we were after.

Physically violent toward a girl eh? Is this a Frank Shannon attempted rape type deal or a run of the mill DGB throwing a girl down a flight of stairs or Joe Mixon breaking a girl’s face situation? So many possibilities.

In any case, welcome to the wifebeater cover up club, Lincoln Riley. Nobody covers up shit like this like scumbag $ooners.

On 7/1/2019 at 11:12 AM, LonghornD said:

a26986_24131cf689ca413893ec5fb3c7863464~

I didn't see anyone post this couple who showed up to the OU baseball series this year.

Reminds me of when Randy Marsh in South Park fought through all of the little league dads to fight the "Bat Dad" in the championship game. 

Thx @Goodman for this info...

Another blOU bullshit fact:

28. For the fifth consecutive year, Oklahoma has no back-to-back conference road games. Six Big 12 schools will play back-to-backs this season, six did last season as well, and eight did in 2017. But not the Sooners, since 2014. Don’t forget the gift basket for the league office, Lincoln Riley.

https://sports.yahoo.com/40-things-to-know-about-the-2019-college-football-schedule-035935239.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer_us=aHR0cHM6Ly90LmNvL3N4RzVzbGZPaG0&guce_referrer_cs=LgAchWpb1aJRgaHViYgfKg

3 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

28. For the fifth consecutive year, Oklahoma has no back-to-back conference road games. Six Big 12 schools will play back-to-backs this season, six did last season as well, and eight did in 2017. But not the Sooners, since 2014.

It must be working...OU hasn't lost a road game since...... 2014.

3 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

28. For the fifth consecutive year, Oklahoma has no back-to-back conference road games. Six Big 12 schools will play back-to-backs this season, six did last season as well, and eight did in 2017. But not the Sooners, since 2014. Don’t forget the gift basket for the league office, Lincoln Riley.

https://sports.yahoo.com/40-things-to-know-about-the-2019-college-football-schedule-035935239.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer_us=aHR0cHM6Ly90LmNvL3N4RzVzbGZPaG0&guce_referrer_cs=LgAchWpb1aJRgaHViYgfKg

How’re they able to not play back 2 back road games but everyone else is?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ztejas said:

I guess the tradeoff is being king of choking on the national stage. 

In absolute terms, that would still be a good trade off. Especially if you consider all the other individual accolades.   But they have won big games on the national stage. And as the adage goes, you make 0% of the shots you dont take.   I'd rather have a shot and lose than having no shot at all, if I am being honest. And being  a pilot, I take honestly seriously. 

8 minutes ago, Glenn Quagmire Pilot said:

In absolute terms, that would still be a good trade off. Especially if you consider all the other individual accolades.   But they have won big games on the national stage. And as the adage goes, you make 0% of the shots you dont take.   I'd rather have a shot and lose than having no shot at all, if I am being honest. And being  a pilot, I take honestly seriously. 

0 for 6 in national title or playoff games since 2000. At what point is it just insufferable? Does OU need to make it 10 straight Ls?

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

0 for 6 in national title or playoff games since 2000. At what point is it just insufferable? Does OU need to make it 10 straight Ls?

It's either that or just being completely irrelevant and never being in the conversation, being spurned by recruits and just hoping for some luck.   Regarding where OU stands in the national conversation, they have been in it almost every year for 20 years.   I dont know how many programs have that much staying power.  OU hasnt had a losing season since 1998, I really cant be a little bitch and complain about losing against better teams.  IF they lose 10 in a row it just means they were good enough to get there. But clearly there are still better teams. 

Edited by Glenn Quagmire Pilot