Tell me about ou

Texas007

20 hours ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

He split time over 8 games in the SEC and played like shit you moron.

I dont care.  I was making a reference to his ability to escape these devastating body breaking injuries you keep hoping for him. 

20 hours ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Now, now don't go all Aggie on us and start selectively picking time windows. I couldn't care less about the suck that was the last 8 years of TX football.

All I care about is the future and I'm not sure now is the best time for OU fans to be talking shit to TX.

Do you remember last game, how UT was driving to take the lead until Sam started using his head as a battering ram? When we had a true frosh qb, no rbs, no oline and OU was loaded and had maybe their best QB ever. 

2016 we had another true frosh QB, no oline etc etc, and OU barely wins again.  2015 we won by more points then OU 's 2017 and 2016 wins (7) with a TE/Fullback & WR as qbs. 

Since we're talking about the past, when did you guys win your last Natty? I guess Big 12 "trophies" will have to do LOL. 

It's important to be selective sometimes.  I think it was relevant to cite the record since the Stoops era began and again to  cite the record since your last national title.  It shows that the overall record has no bearing on what's happening now and the level of domination OU has exhibited over texas during the lifetime of the recruits both universities are going after.  You may not care but it seems like some of the recruits do.  I mean you guys saw garret wilson's comments on why he spurned you for osu?    they certainly didnt give him much to  be confident about last year. 

Oh it's a great time for OU and OU fans, the program it trending up in a big way so i am extremely excited about the future.  Yes I remember the game last october.  I know it's a rivalry and that it usually doesnt matter what your ranking is coming into it.  I also remember OU lost to iowa state and for some reason i'm not too concerned about them in '18.   I'm just glad you guys got over that kansas hump. Even if  it meant letting them score three touchdowns.  

Yes the big 12 championship trophies are nice for sure.  So are the visits to the playoffs and NY6 bowl games.  It's something only one university in the conference can claim and apparently it's been a real boon to their recruiting efforts.    So yeah  why wouldnt I be excited about the future?

20 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

Murray, Kendall, Mordecai or a walk-on.  IDMAS.  Texas is going to beat OU at the Cotton Bowl this year.  Maybe soundly.  Hell, we almost beat them and Mayfield with a concussed true freshman QB.  D just could not cover Andrews on the wheel route.  He gone.   I don't think Calcateria (sp) can carry Andrews' jockstrap.  

Calc has been really good, has great hands and a pretty big body.  He is going to be a star for OU too. Also had a great spring game.  And of course there's Lamb, Brown, and the big 12's best running back in Anderson. The best play caller in the country.  They'll be pretty solid and hard to beat again.  

1 hour ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

I dont care.  I was making a reference to his ability to escape these devastating body breaking injuries you keep hoping for him. 

It's important to be selective sometimes.  I think it was relevant to cite the record since the Stoops era began and again to  cite the record since your last national title.  It shows that the overall record has no bearing on what's happening now and the level of domination OU has exhibited over texas during the lifetime of the recruits both universities are going after.  You may not care but it seems like some of the recruits do.  I mean you guys saw garret wilson's comments on why he spurned you for osu?    they certainly didnt give him much to  be confident about last year. 

Oh it's a great time for OU and OU fans, the program it trending up in a big way so i am extremely excited about the future.  Yes I remember the game last october.  I know it's a rivalry and that it usually doesnt matter what your ranking is coming into it.  I also remember OU lost to iowa state and for some reason i'm not too concerned about them in '18.   I'm just glad you guys got over that kansas hump. Even if  it meant letting them score three touchdowns.  

Yes the big 12 championship trophies are nice for sure.  So are the visits to the playoffs and NY6 bowl games.  It's something only one university in the conference can claim and apparently it's been a real boon to their recruiting efforts.    So yeah  why wouldnt I be excited about the future?

You don’t care that he played like shit as qb1?  You definitely went to ou.  Fuck, you probably went to grad school there.  

Its going to be really sweet when we wipe our nuts on you this year in Dallas.

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom

3 hours ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

You don’t care that he played like shit as qb1?  You definitely went to ou.  Fuck, you probably went to grad school there.  

Its going to be really sweet when we wipe our nuts on you this year in Dallas.

I dont really, because everyone stank at a&m under that system with spavital.  They all were better in another system after leaving too. Mayfield wasnt nearly the same qb until he got with Riley.  Riley has a good track record with qbs.  Shane Carden had a great collegiate career too while  coached by Riley. And  so far looks like Murray is much improved since his freshman year.   So yeah good simplification of my reasoning. 

That's wishful thinking.  That offense of yours sounds like it's gonna be pretty meh again.

Edited by Lloyd Christmas

26 minutes ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

I dont really, because everyone stank at a&m under that system with spavital.  They all were better in another system after leaving too. Mayfield wasnt nearly the same qb until he got with Riley.  Riley has a good track record with qbs.  Shane Carden had a great collegiate career too while  coached by Riley. And  so far looks like Murray is much improved since his freshman year.   So yeah good simplification of my reasoning. 

That's wishful thinking.  That offense of yours sounds like it's gonna be pretty meh again.

Nah playa.  That’s not how this is gonna shake out.  Congrats on showing up on this board and showing your ass. You have strange habit of giving completely qualitative and not quantitative reasoning to anything you’re saying.  Our “meh” offense will hang 40 on you this year and we’re going in raw and dry on Kyler.  Prepare your butt bitch.  It’s going to look like a baseball mitt when we’re done.

1 minute ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Nah playa.  That’s not how this is gonna shake out.  Congrats on showing up on this board and showing your ass. You have strange habit of giving completely qualitative and not quantitative reasoning to anything you’re saying.  Our “meh” offense will hang 40 on you this year and we’re going in raw and dry on Kyler.  Prepare your butt bitch.  It’s going to look like a baseball mitt when we’re done.

I have a sneaking suspicion his butt was already prepared for this many, many years ago. 

1 hour ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

lol, if you say so.     More wishful thinking for sure.   I am impressed by the completely undeserved, and unearned blind arrogance too.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

30 minutes ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

lol, if you say so.     More wishful thinking for sure.   I am impressed by the completely undeserved, and unearned blind arrogance too.  

You're confusing arrogance with confidence.  Which isn't surprising because 99% of you fuckers don't have a simpleton's grasp of the english language.  I for one, can't wait for you to get your shine box out bitch.  OU sucks and they suck this dick.

17 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

You're confusing arrogance with confidence.  Which isn't surprising because 99% of you fuckers don't have a simpleton's grasp of the english language.  I for one, can't wait for you to get your shine box out bitch.  OU sucks and they suck this dick.

Speaking of the english language....Arrogance- an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions

"Our “meh” offense will hang 40 on you this year and we’re going in raw and dry on Kyler.  Prepare your butt bitch.  It’s going to look like a baseball mitt when we’re done."

That is an example of an attitude of superiority clearly manifesting itself as a quite presumptuous claim.  Combined with your  sexually charged fantasies that you are sharing with us, i would consider that to be overbearing too.  Definitely blind, and undeserved baseless arrogance.   

Edited by Lloyd Christmas
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

Speaking of the english language....Arrogance- an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions

"Our “meh” offense will hang 40 on you this year and we’re going in raw and dry on Kyler.  Prepare your butt bitch.  It’s going to look like a baseball mitt when we’re done."

That is an example of an attitude of superiority clearly manifesting itself as a quite presumptuous claim.  Combined with your  sexually charged fantasies that you are sharing with us, i would consider that to be overbearing too.  Definitely blind, and undeserved baseless arrogance.   

Sure.  Call me arrogant.  Everything about the state of Texas is superior to the dumpster fire of Oklahoma.   So if that's the basis of your argument, I'm glad to be arrogant as fuck.  Nobody gives a shit how you feel.  Especially not here.  

2 hours ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Sure.  Call me arrogant.  Everything about the state of Texas is superior to the dumpster fire of Oklahoma.   So if that's the basis of your argument, I'm glad to be arrogant as fuck.  Nobody gives a shit how you feel.  Especially not here.  

Probably, I'm German so I don't care about your state superiority complex.  I know you dont care what I feel, it's all a part of being an arrogant as a personal problem.  I was just saying the arrogance regarding your team is baseless. It's cute

7 hours ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

Probably, I'm German so I don't care about your state superiority complex.  I know you dont care what I feel, it's all a part of being an arrogant as a personal problem.  I was just saying the arrogance regarding your team is baseless. It's cute

Cute? Why don't you go suck hitler's cute little cock. 

14 hours ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

let me see .... you lose probably your most prolific qb  ever who is going to be replaced by a midget shit show IF you are lucky. being led by a guy who seemingly has picked up right why big game bob left off in both the choke job and the cock gobbling departments . couple that with mike fucking stoops leading that limp dick d and you think the future is bright ? man step away from the meth and go outside of your trailer and get some fresh air .you could obviously use it

• Like 2

6 hours ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

It's not just me, we all know what happened in the truck-stop restroom. 

Uhh, I passed out, so whatever happened didnt count. 

6 hours ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Cute? Why don't you go suck hitler's cute little cock. 

You and your homoerotic fantasies.  What's up with that?    Tell me more. 

4 hours ago, mr.goodkat said:

let me see .... you lose probably your most prolific qb  ever who is going to be replaced by a midget shit show IF you are lucky. being led by a guy who seemingly has picked up right why big game bob left off in both the choke job and the cock gobbling departments . couple that with mike fucking stoops leading that limp dick d and you think the future is bright ? man step away from the meth and go outside of your trailer and get some fresh air .you could obviously use it

Yep, Riley is a rising star no doubt about it.  His players love him, the fans love him and if you cant tell, a lot of elite high school blue chippers like him a lot too.   He's gonna be running the big 12 for a while, so take a seat and enjoy the ride!    Also, pretend Mayfield was their only good player.  It will only compound your confusion when they yet again have another elite offense in '18. 

18 minutes ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

Uhh, I passed out, so whatever happened didnt count. 

You and your homoerotic fantasies.  What's up with that?    Tell me more. 

Yep, Riley is a rising star no doubt about it.  His players love him, the fans love him and if you cant tell, a lot of elite high school blue chippers like him a lot too.   He's gonna be running the big 12 for a while, so take a seat and enjoy the ride!    Also, pretend Mayfield was their only good player.  It will only compound your confusion when they yet again have another elite offense in '18. 

Love too. I just calls it like I sees it. There's just so much dirty man-love energy in your posts. 

Love too. I just calls it like I sees it. There's just so much dirty man-love energy in your posts. 

Interesting. I would say an impartial observer would rather see the overt homosexual eroticism in your posts and come to a conclusion that the message board seems to be your outlet for your frustrating lack of sexual gratification from the cute guy who works at the convenience store. You know, the ginger with one eye and a clubbed foot. I hope you find what you are looking for.
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

59 minutes ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

Interesting. I would say an impartial observer would rather see the overt homosexual eroticism in your posts and come to a conclusion that the message board seems to be your outlet for your frustrating lack of sexual gratification from the cute guy who works at the convenience store. You know, the ginger with one eye and a clubbed foot. I hope you find what you are looking for.

The word you're looking for is "projection". This is a thread about OU, so it makes that someone from OU (or just a weird nazi-loving OU fan) is telling us about all the wonderful repressed homoerotic OU culture. 

Go ahead and talk to that ginger from the convenience store, you know you want too. Don't repress it any longer, treat yourself to some D! 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate

36 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

The word you're looking for is "projection". This is a thread about OU, so it makes that someone from OU (or just a weird nazi-loving OU fan) is telling us about all the wonderful repressed homoerotic OU culture. 

Go ahead and talk to that ginger from the convenience store, you know you want too. Don't repress it any longer, treat yourself to some D! 

I get I want from my man.  I dont need anyone else

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2018 at 11:29 PM, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Bunch of bitter pussies. The Slim Reaper is anything but soft. 

They're bitter KD got out of their shithole state as quickly as possible after taking all their money.  Well done, sir.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2018 at 11:29 PM, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Bunch of bitter pussies. The Slim Reaper is anything but soft. 

They're just jelly they haven't won a championship in 18 years. Big game Bob passing on his big game brilliance to Riley. 

That's pretty accurate..! If KD was still in OKC all would be talking of his greatness... And B. Stoops passed on the gift that will not ever be worth wrapping paper: M. Stoops...

2 hours ago, Glenn Quagmire said:

The way that 2019 class is shaking out and how well Riley has been recruiting, it could be be bad for 9 teams in the big 12.  I hope Texas can keep up cause OU has all the momentum right now.  

Damn, looks like you dumbass okies got a case of the aggy wrt recruiting, bragging about a good class like it's incredible.