Tell me about ou

Texas007

On 7/5/2018 at 2:32 PM, Bevo14 said:

Damn, looks like you dumbass okies got a case of the aggy wrt recruiting, bragging about a good class like it's incredible.

Well look at it like this, they won the conference three years in a row and went to the playoffs twice in 3 years with classes ranked 19, 15, 14, 16, 12.   Three or four of those years texas had a better class.  Now in 2017 and 2018 they are firmly the top 10 and getting 5 stars they werent before.  2019 looks top 5 and 2020 is already looking really strong too.  So I would say if they did this well with that kind of recruiting, I wonder what we'll be seeing recruits that the alabamas, ohio states and usc of the world wanted.  I was getting tired of seeing them beat out western kentucky, colorado state and texas tech for some 3 star.   Now they have the ear of all the top end guys like dax hill, rattler and wease.  must be nice to have that year after year down in austin.   so yeah I think it'll be bad for everyone else if OU keeps getting those kind of guys. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2018 at 3:46 PM, 'stache said:

Makes sense that koppOe is a sooner fan.  Cause he sucks.

That is fine, I still think you are an ok guy 'stache, as you've never read anything I have typed directly negative of Oklahoma State, nor the University of Texas at Austin... 😉🤘

On 7/27/2018 at 11:16 AM, kopp0e said:

Highlights of Billy Simms:

Worst edited "highlights" I've ever seen. Just  a few clips from two games - most of the video is players standing around between plays. Includes a Simms fumble. Actually watch the highlights before you post them 

4 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Worst edited "highlights" I've ever seen. Just  a few clips from two games - most of the video is players standing around between plays. Includes a Simms fumble. Actually watch the highlights before you post them 

I did watch the highlights... I didn't construct the video...

21 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

I did watch the highlights... I didn't construct the video...

Well, there are much better highlights of Simms than that dreck. Looks like the YouTuber had a few old VHS tapes of games and just uploaded long segments of them. Meh. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2018 at 12:51 PM, The Golden Hat said:

I heard some dirt burglar trying to argue that OU has fielded more players from the state of Oklahoma than from the state of Texas. I don't think there's any way that could be true. I feel like every year their roster is at least 50% kids from Texas.

The fact that it's even a debate is embarrassing, frankly. 

Robert Mays has been talking on Twitter about how it's likely NFL teams will throw a lot of money at Lincoln Riley for several reasons.

1. Rams don't have an OC.  Chiefs OC doesn't call plays.  McDaniels left a team hanging at the last minute last time.  So the typical NFL offensive genius hire isn't there.

2. He's the consensus "next offensive genius" in college.

3. Browns would love to make Baker comfortable.

It's entirely possible that we never go against him again.

Robert Mays has been talking on Twitter about how it's likely NFL teams will throw a lot of money at Lincoln Riley for several reasons.
1. Rams don't have an OC.  Chiefs OC doesn't call plays.  McDaniels left a team hanging at the last minute last time.  So the typical NFL offensive genius hire isn't there.

2. He's the consensus "next offensive genius" in college.
3. Browns would love to make Baker comfortable.

It's entirely possible that we never go against him again.

Ya he makes way more money right now than he would as an nfl OC. He could only make more as a head coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk