2019 S Chris Adimora

5 hours ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Almost half of our recruits this class are out of state. 

That's what happens when a staff doesn't want to put up with a particular recruiting class's prima Donna drama and bullshit because they got their feelers all hurt. 

Also, what's up with Adimoras testing numbers? Dude looks fast as shit on the field.

Hook em Chris!

What's the deal with this kid again? Wants to get out of cali? Why was it down to us and Boise? Were the bama, Oregon, etc. offers not legit?

He looks legit so don't confuse me for shitting on the kid. Just looking for the back story on this one. 

2 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

What's the deal with this kid again? Wants to get out of cali? Why was it down to us and Boise? Were the bama, Oregon, etc. offers not legit?

He looks legit so don't confuse me for shitting on the kid. Just looking for the back story on this one. 

He did want to leave California. I doubt the Bama offer was committable, but I'm not sure why Oregon or any other big West Coast programs weren't pushing.

He likes Boise State because his HS head coach's brother is on the Broncos staff.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Almost half of our recruits this class are out of state. 

That’s a great thing. We haven’t accomplished ish with the In state entitled kids and since the top in state wanna leave we will pick and choose from across the land to get the best players. I love it 

1 minute ago, theaveragejon said:

Not that I really care. But wasn’t he recently bumped up to a 4* from 3*? Or am I misremembering?

He was a borderline 4 star and has been moved up into a solid 4 star and the consensus #200 player in the country. He's 180 on 247's rankings.

So yeah, he's been cruising upwards.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, ChingoHorns said:

Jimbo backed off because he’s not “Honorable Mention All-District” good.

Not SEC! SEC! SEC! ready do not want/ aggy

Ha ha.  That’s what I was thinking when I posted that. It was in reference to Blumrick right?

• 7 months later...
Just now, texifornia said:

He's just good at football

Looks like he will be pressed into more duty if the rumors of the injuries to Jalen Green (dislocated shoulder) and Josh Thompson (broken foot) are accurate. I expect Foster and Overshown to be back for OU, so the defense should get some relief.

yeah, sandwiched in between his “two great plays” he miserably gave up outside leverage and got blocked soundly and thoroughly to allow a touchdown.  don’t go sucking his dick just yet.  but yes, he’s a freshman, and that tipped ball was cool. 

• Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, futureman said:

yeah, sandwiched in between his “two great plays” he miserably gave up outside leverage and got blocked soundly and thoroughly to allow a touchdown.  don’t go sucking his dick just yet.  but yes, he’s a freshman, and that tipped ball was cool. 

I'll take those two great plays you're offering, thanks.   That's a bullshit take on that touchdown - we were winded, overloaded the right side and they ran off tackle left.  We were short numbers, BJones tried his best to fight the block and make the tackle, but he missed.  You should direct that towards Cook, who lofted through the play and didn't want any contact. 

Be excited man, we're deep and athletic enough where we can put in a young talent like Adimora and not a miss beat.  All that talk about blowing dudes has you missing the big picture. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1