Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

18 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

How the hell did you even stumble upon this concoction?  That's something a chick would drink in high school.  Did you put ice in it too?  Good god man

Wow. Super offended. I'm actually a 17 year old rising senior on the cheer team. You don't have to be a dick about it. 

Actual answer - who the fuck knows. I was drunk. I mean I deep fried a quesadilla and then slathered it in sirancha. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, elfenix said:

if a deep fried quesadilla slathered in sriracha is wrong then i don't want to be right

Since it's garnering some interest - Shank worthy or not - basically all you do is make a quesadilla, and instead of using a little butter or a dash of oil (went with olive) you put enough oil in the pan to fully coat the bottom tortilla so it doesn't burn while it fries up. Flip as needed. It was pretty damn good. 

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Actual answer - who the fuck knows. I was drunk. I mean I deep fried a quesadilla and then slathered it in sirancha. 

Ran out of bourbon during game 7, Stars vs. Blues.  Goes to overtime and all I had was hersheys, milk and vodka so I had no choice but it was pretty damn good.  Stars lost though and I can't help but blame myself so it's been banned from my repertoire.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

Ran out of bourbon during game 7, Stars vs. Blues.  Goes to overtime and all I had was hersheys, milk and vodka so I had no choice but it was pretty damn good.  Stars lost though and I can't help but blame myself so it's been banned from my repertoire.

Whatever works man. I tend to be a drinker that goes in phases. Sometimes I'm all beer, sometimes red wine, I do like ciders despite them not being macho enough for some (although I always go for low sugar, high ABV in that department). Really just trying to cut down on the liquor because if I have it around I will drink it and then make poor decisions. 

Anyways, getting this thread off track. Just as long as no one here is drinking that new Lone Star 2% ABV abomination. 

Meant to post this one a few months ago but similar leftover pork loin and some grilled veg, jalapeño jack cheese, Stubbs mopping sauce on a flour tortilla. My go to is basically leftovers on a tortilla. I have a gas stove so it’s easy to warm the tortillas right on the flame.

nwwjgz.jpg

I tired to take a more appropriate for this thread pic on this one but was a bit drunk at the moment and didn’t think it was smart to get the handgun out...

98dl3l.jpg

Edited by Covri
  • Like 3

On 6/2/2019 at 4:05 PM, ztejas said:

Whatever works man. I tend to be a drinker that goes in phases. Sometimes I'm all beer, sometimes red wine, I do like ciders despite them not being macho enough for some (although I always go for low sugar, high ABV in that department). Really just trying to cut down on the liquor because if I have it around I will drink it and then make poor decisions. 

Anyways, getting this thread off track. Just as long as no one here is drinking that new Lone Star 2% ABV abomination. 

Today I got drunk at the pool then ate $17 worth of Taco Bell.  My order was a $5 grande nacho box with chicken, a triple layer nacho, three crunchy tacos, and three bean burritos.  I feel like absolute shit right now...

2 hours ago, Whatever said:

Evening snack. I inherited the beer glasses from my grandparents, who used them at the beer joint they owned back in the day. ce33f1fd6c3097ef56a4b3d3c6806133.jpg

I didn't know your Grandparents, but I can only assume that they would be quite pissed (and likely very disappointed) that you were drinking fucking Coors Light out of their Lone Star Beer glasses.

• Like 7

I didn't know your Grandparents, but I can only assume that they would be quite pissed (and likely very disappointed) that you were drinking fucking Coors Light out of their Lone Star Beer glasses.

We're from Taylor, and they drank Falstaff and Schlitz out of the same glasses, so I respectfully disagree.

Also, macro light and cheap beer is the foundation of this thread.

Evening snack. I inherited the beer glasses from my grandparents, who used them at the beer joint they owned back in the day. ce33f1fd6c3097ef56a4b3d3c6806133.jpg

I plowed through a bag of pistachios this weekend so this hits close to home. And goddamm pistachios have gotten expensive, big bag was $15 wtf

I plowed through a bad of pistachios this weekend so this hits close to home. And goddamm pistachios have gotten expensive, big bag was $15 wtf
Yeah I bought a small bag for $4 at the grocery store and they lasted about 30 minutes. They were fucking delicious though.

10 hours ago, NateHitch said:

I plowed through a bag of pistachios this weekend so this hits close to home. And goddamm pistachios have gotten expensive, big bag was $15 wtf

Pro tip: peanuts are still cheap as fuck. Trader Joe's sells these big bags for a dollar each of shelled peanuts. Great beer snack.