Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

10 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Plate is too nice, but how about mett for breakfast: raw pork spread and onions on bread. A lot like parissa - it’s as close to a Shank breakfast as I think I’ll find in berlin.

efec3d16fd0d43f28fd770bdb33f5864.jpg

Looks like they forgot to cook your hamburger.

On 6/23/2019 at 1:34 AM, Brisketexan said:

Plate is too nice, but how about mett for breakfast: raw pork spread and onions on bread. A lot like parissa - it’s as close to a Shank breakfast as I think I’ll find in berlin.

efec3d16fd0d43f28fd770bdb33f5864.jpg

Even Duck of Death thinks that pork is undercooked.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

It seems you're having quite the gay affair whilst on your travels, gentle eater.

It’s the gay 90s, the roaring twenties, and some other decade all rolled into one eurobonanza.

And, I mean, I could also totally hook up with a dude, because the euros are down with that.

21 hours ago, smuggs said:

You are gripping the edge of that Tostito ever so delicately. It's almost as if the chip is suspended in space, transiting across the torrid face of The Sun.

Stunning composition.

19 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

That's the look I was trying to capture.

Image result for homer chip outer space gif

• Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 9:22 PM, Steel Shank said:

Cold taco meat with pico de gallo.
c72e6abb7e700e46dee844a1b60d2c6c.jpg

I am inspired.  I have some leftover taco meat in the fridge that needs to be finished up this weekend but no pico.  Alas, I do have a can of habanero Rotel tomatoes that should do the trick.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets

7 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I never paid much attention to the expiration dates on canned goods until a few weeks ago, I was making some cobbler and grabbed a can of peaches from the pantry to add to the fresh ones I had.  When I opened it it looked a little off, sort of pale and grayish.  Took a small taste and damn, it was nasty.  Checked the can and they expired in 2014.  Glad I found out before I dumped it in the bowl.   

Wife is out of town this weekend, so I’m introducing the kiddo to a few of my childhood faves. Up first: the Chef Boyardee pizza kit in a box. Slams just as hard as I remembered, and ‘twas just as good (if not better) straight outta the fridge for breakfast.

c037d88ab1f06c8ba20908c7fd4e6b50.jpg

• Like 4

12 hours ago, bigcigar said:

May not be quite shank quality, but it got the job done. Costco tacos - cheese and bacon egg bites, goolsby sausage patties, sour cream (a bit too much), herdez, and shitty tortillas from a ziploc found in the cabinet.

a28bbf9a057ff44e9cd31952ab9eb777.jpg

That Herdez is fucking awesomesauce.

• Like 1