Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

Didn't get a pic of breakfast today, as I made it while running out the door (wife and son slept in, school holiday).

Tortilla, leftover strip of bacon (I cooked a bunch on Saturday to have around for the week).  Nuked it 30 seconds to reheat.  Tossed on a slice of American cheese, folded over, ate it in the car.  Tasted like victory.  And bacon and cheese.  On a tortilla.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

leftover strip of bacon (I cooked a bunch on Saturday to have around for the week). 

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Too much risk of dripping on shirt in the car. I’m no amateur.

spacer.png x 2

Edited by Dutch

8 minutes ago, Whatever said:

I make an entire pack every time, no matter how many people are eating it. Leftover bacon just keeps getting crunchier and better.

yeah I can’t remember the last time I fried less than a pound of bacon.  also can’t remember the last time I ever put cooked bacon in the fridge. 

8 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Chicken fried steak on grilled Texas toast, with spicy Whataburger ketchup and cream gravy.  Dash of Frank’s Red Hot sauce not pictured.   Slammed and went hard.

spacer.png

You're missing another CFS on the other piece of toast

Chicken fried steak on grilled Texas toast, with spicy Whataburger ketchup and cream gravy.  Dash of Frank’s Red Hot sauce not pictured.   Slammed and went hard.
9850-C212-BC60-4-B0-E-9-FD3-BE92050324-FE.jpg

“Where’s the Mayo?” -futureman

*see Whataburger thread for shitty explanation

3 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
56 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:
I think it's just trying to be cute. I wouldn't read too much into it. Plus, they have pie. Which I don't think is a geometry thing.

Uh, the Koffee Kup Kafe, all lined up on the sign so it clearly reads KKK, is just trying to be cute? Let's agree to disagree there.

You're giving the people of Hico, Texas a bit too much credit here. 

3 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

Did they take Kafe out of the name? Most racist thing I've ever seen in person.

1 hour ago, Chewbacca said:

It was probably 20 years ago that i saw it. It made an impression, to say the least.

1 hour ago, Chewbacca said:

Uh, the Koffee Kup Kafe, all lined up on the sign so it clearly reads KKK, is just trying to be cute? Let's agree to disagree there.

just breathe into a paper bag you delicate little flower. 

• Like 2