Hey Steel Shank!

dallas.  
so I guess you never hunted at koon kreek klub?
I grew up in CO. Went to school in SA. Worked in TX for a couple years and then came back to CO. Things you grew up with that you thought were normal were often not normal to most of the country. I love the people of Texas and i even married one, but there is a lot of blatantly racist shit there.

5 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
9 minutes ago, futureman said:
dallas.  
so I guess you never hunted at koon kreek klub?

I grew up in CO. Went to school in SA. Worked in TX for a couple years and then came back to CO. Things you grew up with that you thought were normal were often not normal to most of the country. I love the people of Texas and i even married one, but there is a lot of blatantly racist shit there.

Sigh... Klan shit in Texas is pretty much gonna be regulated to east .. or really southeast Texas. Hico isn't Klan territory. I'd bet that half the patrons of the Kountry Kitchen are Mexican. 

3 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

I am fine. Just saying that places that have names that are KKK are racist and the time for that shit has passed.

We're don't do that shit up here in God's country (no Blake Shelton homo).

yeah and it’s been changed.  if you have a hard on for something that seemed a little racist 30 years ago I really don’t know what to tell you.

and god’s country is texas or tennessee.  

8 minutes ago, futureman said:

yes.  I was waiting for this.  

so what do you think about colorado?  prefer summer or winter?

First I need Brisket's opinion about quail eggs and police racism in Colorado. Then I need to know what type of beer you're drinking, and if the guy that brewed it has a long beard or not. Next, we shall talk about paper plates.... 

....well then....TURN IT UP!

Also, I may have purchased the “Classic Country” 6 CD set....twice...I may have been drinking.
Kickass set, though.
Not gonna lie...I'll watch the entire infomercial of Time Life's Classic Country music set. I've done it more than 10 times.

Also, I may have purchased the “Classic Country” 6 CD set....twice...I may have been drinking.
Kickass set, though.
Not gonna lie...I'll watch the entire infomercial of Time Life's Classic Country music set. I've done it more than 10 times.

Kickass set, though.
  • Like 1