Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

May be a bit too much cooking for this thread but I think it can be appreciated.

Went with a German-Canadian dinner. Homemade currywurst sauce over grilled knockwurst. Poutine with the gravy made from left over Irish Stew liquid that created an unbelievably fucking rich gravy. Probably the best gravy I’ve ever eaten.

21f3f81fd269f5960209a54d7c48b5d3.jpg

• Like 1

May be a bit too much cooking for this thread but I think it can be appreciated.

Went with a German-Canadian dinner. Homemade currywurst sauce over grilled knockwurst. Poutine with the gravy made from left over Irish Stew liquid that created an unbelievably fucking rich gravy. Probably the best gravy I’ve ever eaten.

21f3f81fd269f5960209a54d7c48b5d3.jpg

What did it look like before you ate it?

• 2 weeks later...

Leftover chili (was a clear the fridge chili with leftover brisket and pulled pork)
Cheese
Ghost pepper ranch HEB brand fritos
Tortilla

My goal is to assert dominance by forcing my wife to sleep in the guest room tonight due to the aftermath of this. c65337985a9b6aa7772b197a9f7e5417.jpg73fc02015e6f56085227cd876151ccc0.jpg

Edited by BradInATX
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, BradInATX said:

Leftover chili (was a clear the fridge chili with leftover brisket and pulled pork)
Cheese
Ghost pepper ranch HEB brand fritos
Tortilla

My goal is to assert dominance by forcing my wife to sleep in the guest room tonight due to the aftermath of this. c65337985a9b6aa7772b197a9f7e5417.jpg73fc02015e6f56085227cd876151ccc0.jpg

We may need a ruling on the plate transfer, otherwise, solid submission.

2 minutes ago, PhillyD said:

We may need a ruling on the plate transfer, otherwise, solid submission.

Yeah I thought I might get called out on that one. Those paper plates just aren't big enough to get 3 tacos on, so I cooked on a big plate. But then ate them off of a paper plate, as is tradition.

I wanted to melt the cheese on my biscuits and gravy so I threw it in the still warm oven. Didn’t put it on a paper plate because I didn’t want to set it afire again. Fool me once,shame on me. Fool me twice, not gonna fool me again.

• Like 1