Hey Steel Shank!

On 1/9/2020 at 7:24 PM, Brisketexan said:

Who just ordered a combo platter of shrimp, oysters, and wings from this SETX joint?

1ab4d45bbd24f800b726b2aa42b47e19.jpg

Yep.

Now, do I ALSO swing by Popeyes for some RBAR to go with?

Hitting up the food court at Parkdale Mall might not be worth bragging about. Now if you ordered the face grabber on the sub-menu next to the sink, then we're talking. 

• Like 1

I would go Campisi’s pizza and a beer (or four). Whataburger’s are everywhere, as are Chinese joints. However, if you have a vehicle, there’s a QT on Mockingbird just outside of Love. Two jap & chee sausages with chili and cheese, a taquito (or two) and a 128oz fountain soda would run you, like, $10. 

Edited by Dutch
Forgot to mention cheese, but its inclusion is implied.

Dinner at love field in an hour. What should I do? A Campisis with everything? Whataburger? A super Chinese combo meal? Short layover, so no sit-down dining.

Opine. I may or may not consider your advice. We shall see what the muse says when I view my tableau of options.

Get a buttered biscuit from Chick-fil-a and take it to Whataburger and have them put a jalapeño cheese burger on it. Go back and get waffle fries from CFA. Go to Cool River and order a beer, if he offers you a shot to go with it for $5 more know that he means anything on the bar so get the Macallan 12. Finish with coffee from Dunkin for rapid max airport stall blowout.

You’re welcome.
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Buzzrock said:

Get a buttered biscuit from Chick-fil-a and take it to Whataburger and have them put a jalapeño cheese burger on it. Go back and get waffle fries from CFA. Go to Cool River and order a beer, if he offers you a shot to go with it for $5 more know that he means anything on the bar so get the Macallan 12. Finish with coffee from Dunkin for rapid max airport stall blowout.

You’re welcome.

That's not what I did....but I like the way you think.

Went with Campisi's.  It was okay -- she made the pizza fresh, but put so damned much flour underneath the crust that each bite contained a mouthful of dust.  Two of my next three meals were eaten in airports as well.  Glamorous life.

Return of plastic bear plate: electric bear boogaloo

Last night, we were cleaning out the fridge. Flaming bird (waaaaaay better than regular rotisserie chick) and leftover grilled meats and such. Those flaming birds come with grilled onions and japs.

437a42a59cbc4292cb1c025708d0f426.jpg2bb60307e0bb690f5ebe46ae831808bd.jpg

• Like 3

Oh and there’s tonight. Sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the me here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there.

255c96dff2fd17f69752fa5904d77dee.jpg

Thank you. I’ll be signing autographs outside after the show. Don’t forget to tip your waitress and tell your mother to give me a call back....it’s been a while.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, deft said:

Oh and there’s tonight. Sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the me here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there.

Thank you. I’ll be signing autographs outside after the show. Don’t forget to tip your waitress and tell your mother to give me a call back....it’s been a while.

this-guy-fucks-5b1874.jpg

Keep doing what you’re doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk