Hey Steel Shank!

Leftover taco meat mixed with salsa. Tostada and tortilla put together using sour cream because I was out of refried beans.

I fully understand that admitting the lack of refried beans in my home might exclude me from participating in the future but honesty is the best policy here. We’re in the tree of trust.

823b3fea7a02c182963c14721f58168b.jpg

• Like 7

On 1/21/2020 at 7:43 PM, NateHitch said:

Took a stab at a southern chicken sandwich. Marinated in buttermilk/cayenne mixture for a day. Made a mayonnaise with Sriracha, garlic and cayenne. Wife and younger son said it was too spicy so I'm pretty sure I got it right. Need to fine tune it a bit but they were greatness 811a03984c5fe1f16f75118bed9a18a4.jpge95f8c394f551ba04866e49917e0cddf.jpg6b4a23ddcc5543c6c1b5a19f82b12bea.jpg

spacer.png

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 1

On 1/21/2020 at 7:43 PM, NateHitch said:

Took a stab at a southern chicken sandwich. Marinated in buttermilk/cayenne mixture for a day. Made a mayonnaise with Sriracha, garlic and cayenne. Wife and younger son said it was too spicy so I'm pretty sure I got it right. Need to fine tune it a bit but they were greatness 811a03984c5fe1f16f75118bed9a18a4.jpge95f8c394f551ba04866e49917e0cddf.jpg6b4a23ddcc5543c6c1b5a19f82b12bea.jpg

I'd get in a fight over that!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

You'll get no complaints from me; the corn dog is a lover of all cultures and welcomes any and all condiments with an embrace.  Whataburger Spicy Ketchup has been known to grace corn dogs at my house from time to time.  

Edited by Dutch

Bought an air fryer off Amazon a few months ago. Never realized it's full potential until tonight when I bought a box of battered catfish nuggets. Sorry, no pics. 15 min @ 350°. They slammed and went hard before I even thought about pics. Good news is I still have around 4lbs left. Will update. Maybe.

Just now, Bevo VIII said:

May just be me but I can’t eat anything cold that isn’t supposed to be cold. Usually nuke the catfish nugs or filers about 30-45 seconds.

WTF, no cold catfish?  No cold pizza and beer for breakfast?  Did you even go to college?

All the cold foods in the right context.

My mom makes kick-ass oyster stuffing for T-giving.  For years, it's been one of my traditions to go duck hunting the Friday or Saturday after, and eat a chunk of that cold stuffing, with a cuppa coffee, in my truck on the way to the lease.

Cold pizza is one of my favorite breakfasts.

And cold leftover fried fish from the previous day's catch, maybe on a foldover piece of white bread with ketchup, eaten for lunch while you're fishing the next day?  Magical.

You no cold-food-eathing motherfuckers best get right with Jesus.

• Like 1

All the cold foods in the right context.
My mom makes kick-ass oyster stuffing for T-giving.  For years, it's been one of my traditions to go duck hunting the Friday or Saturday after, and eat a chunk of that cold stuffing, with a cuppa coffee, in my truck on the way to the lease.
Cold pizza is one of my favorite breakfasts.
And cold leftover fried fish from the previous day's catch, maybe on a foldover piece of white bread with ketchup, eaten for lunch while you're fishing the next day?  Magical.
You no cold-food-eathing motherfuckers best get right with Jesus.

So it is said, so it shall be done

As previously shared, I enjoy having a couple of ribeyes in the fridge already grilled that I can take a big bite out of if I need a little snacky-snack but don't want to bother getting "formal".
I love that. At lease once a week I cook a steak, ear half. Then take the other half with me in my my cooler and snack on it cold between sales stops

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1