Hey Steel Shank!

31 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

That looks legit, minus the cilantro. Nothing worse than realizing you don't have that onion you thought you had

One of the things I live in fear of is running out of onion.

I overbuy all the time to ensure that my kitchen never runs out of onion, garlic, lemons, and limes.  If you've got those, you can work with just about any ingredients and make magic happen.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 10:58 PM, Hate said:

I forgot to ask about your salsa.  I use the Mark's Roasted from HEB.  It's pretty goddamn good.

I make my own. My daughter is the pickiest eater alive and probably the healthiest food she'll eat is salsa (and she inhales it). And she loves my salsa more than any other store bought, so a couple years ago her and my wife got me a giant food processor. I make like 3-6 jars at a time and just keep them in the freezer. We'll run through 2 jars in a week easy. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, see, you have sex with a woman at a certain time of the month, and that makes a kid -- odds are 50/50 it'll be a daughter.

Oh.  A recipe for the SALSA.  Can't help you there.

Yea very out on the kid part, this sex thing sounds intriguing though 

No pics, but started the day with venison sausage and scrambled eggs. Cuppa coffee and some conversation with the wife. Now, making pots of chili, hanging out with my friends Waylon, Willie, Merle, Keith, Don, Kenny, and George.

Makes you ponder - those federales were fulla shit, they couldn’t have had em any day. And I love it every time when Tommy lets the Gatlin boys have it - fuckers had it coming. And dammit...he stopped loving her today. Took dying to do it. Preach it, Possum. Keith, well, we know that he says it best when he says nothing at all.

This is the good stuff.

Next cuppa coffee may need a splash of bourbon in it.

20 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

No pics, but started the day with venison sausage and scrambled eggs. Cuppa coffee and some conversation with the wife. Now, making pots of chili, hanging out with my friends Waylon, Willie, Merle, Keith, Don, Kenny, and George.

Makes you ponder - those federales were fulla shit, they couldn’t have had em any day. And I love it every time when Tommy lets the Gatlin boys have it - fuckers had it coming. And dammit...he stopped loving her today. Took dying to do it. Preach it, Possum. Keith, well, we know that he says it best when he says nothing at all.

This is the good stuff.

Next cuppa coffee may need a splash of bourbon in it.

14 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

Egg, American, sloppy joe x2
2f32f6e26d0b6519e63b5d12b4fcd1f9.jpg

• Like 3

I like how it's "America's #1 Salisbury Steak Brand" -- is the frozen salisbury steak space that competitive? 

Are there tense board meetings, full of sale charts and sweat-covered brows, where Banquet execs are yelling "DAMMIT....we're getting close to year-end and we're BARELY beating On-Cor!  WE'RE BANQUET, GODDAMIT!!!  WE HAVE TO BE #1!!!"?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I like how it's "America's #1 Salisbury Steak Brand" -- is the frozen salisbury steak space that competitive? 

Are there tense board meetings, full of sale charts and sweat-covered brows, where Banquet execs are yelling "DAMMIT....we're getting close to year-end and we're BARELY beating On-Cor!  WE'RE BANQUET, GODDAMIT!!!  WE HAVE TO BE #1!!!"?

"There's no FUCKING WAY we are losing to Hungry Man again!"