Hey Steel Shank!

1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

Chili cheese dogs with japs and onion and Fritos for lunch. The secret is to put some of your shredded cheese in the valley of the bun before you put your hot dog in so the cheese melts. Then another layer on top of the dog and under the hot chili. Then a final layer on top of the chili with your other fixins. Always got to be thinking about optimal cheese meltage. You’ll also notice the dog without a bite has a cut dog at the end. That’s because my son didn’t finish his hot dog so I cut it in half and added it to my dogs. Never waste hot dogs. 51aec878b3e256db4995add7230464ce.jpg

Valley of the bun is also a good substitute for a banana when shooting Peanut-butter Whiskey 

26581e0780591deb3be4c0c6c45f573e.jpg

Fresh from the fridge.

The burger represents the bounty of the earth.

The processed cheese, man's dominion over it.

And the devil-may-care carrying position represents the precarious fragility of our reality, especially apt in these dark times.

A masterpiece. Bravo.

1 hour ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Pardon the real plate. I'm out of paper and I'm not going to the store.
Left over smoked pulled from Sunday, home made charro beans also from Sunday. Canned corn and a salad from rockfish (so that I could order booze from last night )8c0a800240e805916fd932335e216140.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

And a Banquet Beer. Fuckin A.

On 3/24/2020 at 6:27 PM, Jameslaw121 said:

Pardon the real plate. I'm out of paper and I'm not going to the store.

In these trying times, I think it might be possible to temporarily bend the rules. But only in an emergency.

• Like 1

Newish Brazilian gf (some here may know her) introduced me to a Brazilian drunk food which is basically making a chili dog but incorporating the dog in to the chili and topping with potato sticks and whatever else you prefer. I now fully support their dogception concept.

79-FB5-D09-4-E84-4910-B787-F2861-D17-D2-
7807-BB6-D-80-D5-4844-B49-A-0-C9-F38-B5-

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

Newish Brazilian gf (some here may know her) introduced me to a Brazilian drunk food which is basically making a chili dog but incorporating the dog in to the chili and topping with potato sticks and whatever else you prefer. I now fully support their dogception concept.

79-FB5-D09-4-E84-4910-B787-F2861-D17-D2-
7807-BB6-D-80-D5-4844-B49-A-0-C9-F38-B5-

I guess anal's off the table at casa Hank, tonight.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wd40 said:

I guess anal's off the table at casa Hank, tonight.

I believe his girl is trapped in Brazil due to the travel restrictions so I hope anal is off the table. But I guess he could be lonely. 

Edited by FizzleFish
I’m out of the loop. Just caught up on the nsfw thread and see she back.

OK then.

Thank you sir! May I have another?!

79-FB5-D09-4-E84-4910-B787-F2861-D17-D2-F3.jpg
7807-BB6-D-80-D5-4844-B49-A-0-C9-F38-B5-F701.jpg

Needs more Brazilian butt pics