Hey Steel Shank!

Never thought of making sammiches on those little pao de queijo.  Man...I can eat about a hunnert of those.  Wife and I discovered them on a layover in Sao Paulo 20+ years ago....sitting in a bar having a drink, and you can grab a little cardboard boat full of them for something like a buck.  After eating our fourth boat full of them, I told my wife "we have to stop, we're gonna make ourselves sick."

Now, you can get them frozen at the regular grocery and bake them at home.  I think we may even have a few....I am gonna try the sammich thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Never thought of making sammiches on those little pao de queijo.  Man...I can eat about a hunnert of those.  Wife and I discovered them on a layover in Sao Paulo 20+ years ago....sitting in a bar having a drink, and you can grab a little cardboard boat full of them for something like a buck.  After eating our fourth boat full of them, I told my wife "we have to stop, we're gonna make ourselves sick."

Now, you can get them frozen at the regular grocery and bake them at home.  I think we may even have a few....I am gonna try the sammich thing.

Yea I made them a little larger than normal just for this purpose , posted the recipe on the bread thread if interested 

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Wife and I discovered them on a layover in Sao Paulo 20+ years ago....sitting in a bar having a drink, and you can grab a little cardboard boat full of them for something like a buck.  After eating our fourth boat full of them, I told my wife "we have to stop, we're gonna make ourselves sick."

[Sean] That's the stuff [/Maguire]

Edited by threesheets

On 3/29/2020 at 2:00 AM, irishtexan said:

Had a bunch of quarantine Wild Turkey 101. Got a late night hunger pang. Made sloppy joes for the family for dinner tonight. Smoked a pork butt two days ago. Here is pulled pork and sloppy joes on a hot dog bun. edfdb9b12a46b385212f18b6c00910e7.jpg

On 3/29/2020 at 4:19 PM, Hank_Hill said:

Leftover rib meat on Brazilian cheese bread with some whataburger pepper sauce, some japs, and cheese. Quarantine fuel.
5-BA79-C29-276-B-487-C-A12-C-A275-B56-E1

On 3/29/2020 at 4:49 PM, elfenix said:

HEB was out of hot dog buns so I had to improvise.
c765634758f71497270a9acba80c8664.jpg

spacer.png

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 1

I knew these questions would come brethren of the clan shank. I was feeding a family of 5 and had to make naoch for all in the first pan or 3. Then it went bedlam with all the toppings for daddy’s fatass. ‘‘Twas glorious.

The “meat” (such a basic unforgivable description) was cubed lean brisket. You’re welcome philistine.

• Like 1

And the variety of the naoch on offer is truly impressive... some with brisket, some just bean and cheese, some bean and cheese with japs and onion for a bit of zing.  A tasting menu that only a true gentleman can appreciate.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Hmm it might be time for a nacho argument.  I just throw the chips on the pan, then throw the toppings on.

When it comes to the naoch, I’m as liberal as it gets. You should have the freedom to arrange and top with whatever the fuck you want.

Godspeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1