Hey Steel Shank!

13 hours ago, davidg said:

We’re corn-teened man. Can’t be wasting a good paper plate or a blue shop towel on a snack, besides, wife is home all day now and needs something to do.

Attention degenerate gamblers:  

Any O/U bets if davidg survives the SIP?

45 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Also, today is the boy’s birthday (yeah, solid bummer). So, we’re trying to do it up the best we can.
Had Popeyes delivered for lunch (he can eat about fiddy of their spicy tenders...I had a more reasonable serving).

7f19f66e18cb63f3131c8d53e1d062c5.jpg

It's my daughters today too. She's one! How old is your buy?

2 minutes ago, Jameslaw121 said:

It's my daughters today too. She's one! How old is your buy?

A bit older.  17.  Been a tough year for him -- he was down with mono, it destroyed his school performance, and kept him down so he was late joining up with the baseball team.  And he had just started to get back in full stride both with school and baseball when this all hit.

Frankly, we're looking forward to August as something of a re-set on pretty much every level.

He's a good guy, but these teen years are tough, and he had an extra-tough one.  So, we're trying to make today as big a deal as we can.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

A bit older.  17.  Been a tough year for him -- he was down with mono, it destroyed his school performance, and kept him down so he was late joining up with the baseball team.  And he had just started to get back in full stride both with school and baseball when this all hit.

Frankly, we're looking forward to August as something of a re-set on pretty much every level.

He's a good guy, but these teen years are tough, and he had an extra-tough one.  So, we're trying to make today as big a deal as we can.

Tell him Steel Shank says "Hey!".

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Also, today is the boy’s birthday (yeah, solid bummer). So, we’re trying to do it up the best we can.
Had Popeyes delivered for lunch (he can eat about fiddy of their spicy tenders...I had a more reasonable serving).

Where's the blackened ranch?  

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Where's the blackened ranch?  

1 hour ago, LW Goatman said:

Sometimes art is not valued because the piece was hard to create, its valued because of the vision and creativity of doing it first. Some may say “chik FIL a sauce noach, that boy ain’t right” I’m not one of them.

Would I do it again? No. Do I regret it? Also no.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

How spicy is that sauce? I've seen it before but haven't tried it yet

My spice levels are pretty high but for me it's mild. It's kind of a thicker, smokier sauce so I like to use a lot of it. Got some nice heat but not overwhelming at all. 

I also have a bottle of their habanero one, which will light your ass up. 

• Like 1

Leftover chicken fajitas from local Mexican joint. This place give you the fried potatoes with the fajitas. Why doesn’t every Tex-Mex place do this? Anyway, I paired with eggs, re-frieds & a nice charred corn tort courtesy of the gas burner. Yes the char is on purpose. 5bcb4505ab0b54520681b378a18ad1ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 4/3/2020 at 10:05 PM, Gil Bang said:

15dfc657a8dceb0d0e6c1349f69cb67b.jpg
Noach. Smoked pork shoulder from the WSM, japs, Tostitos, cheese, guac from the bodega. Ice cold Bud light

I really like the fact that you have decided up front that there's 3 bud lights worth of nachos there.

• Like 3