Hey Steel Shank!

i think the only mains i liked in school lunch were steak fingers, chicken nuggets, and pepperoni pizza.  usually it was shitty sausage pizza which was terribad. 
katy often had rice on the menu - that with steak fingers, smothered in gravy, then sopped up with the roll, pretty good, as far as school lunches went. 

i should buy some beef before we run out and make some chicken fried steak fingers

By sausage pizza you better not be talking about this icon or you will get negged.

85d750fff4931fb06f270dd1fd3525c8.jpg
  • Like 1

By sausage pizza you better not be talking about this icon or you will get negged.

85d750fff4931fb06f270dd1fd3525c8.jpg
Fuck all that shit. You change the serving plate and everything about that is on par with the worst of the Vic Mackey friends food thread. Just because it was the best of the worst back then doesn't mean my mind saved any redeemable feelings about it.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

The crispy tail is the best part of eating whole fried catfish.  I usually save it for dessert.

We love to fry whole fish when we're fishing down at the coast.  My daughter always calls dibs on "the potato chip" -- the crispy tail that you can eat whole.

2 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Actually had this debate with a friend in the car today, Tabasco or Crystal if you had to pick one the rest of your life? I took crystal (and the field of other Louisiana hot sauces) in a heartbeat. 

I'll take neither and you can both go fuck yourselves. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Goddamn. No.
Your messican chile sauces - Cholula, Tapatio, Valentinas - taste one way.
Your Louisiana ones - Crystal, Louisiana got sauce, Tabasco - taste another way.

Not only are they not interchangeable, I’d go even further.  Those taste 6 different ways. I love Tapatio, Valentina, and Crystal. Louisiana is fine. I don’t care for Cholula. And Tabasco is inedible.

1 hour ago, formermav43 said:

Not only are they not interchangeable, I’d go even further.  Those taste 6 different ways. I love Tapatio, Valentina, and Crystal. Louisiana is fine. I don’t care for Cholula. And Tabasco is inedible.

I'm pretty close to this.  I don't allow myself to run out of Crystal or Tapatio.  I sometimes have Valentina and Louisiana on hand.  The only Tabascos I keep around are the specialty styles -- chipotle, sweet and spicy, that sort of thing. 

The only food that gets equal treatment of both mexican style and louisiana style sauces is eggs.  I like Tapatio on them.  I like Crystal on them.  But lately, I've been using the Trader Joe's jalapeno sauce (like Taco Deli dona sauce) on my scrambled eggs, and they're glorious.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, NateHitch said:

Might just be me but I feel like Crystal, cholula and Louisiana hot sauce are all solid but interchangeable

11 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Goddamn. No.
Your messican chile sauces - Cholula, Tapatio, Valentinas - taste one way.
Your Louisiana ones - Crystal, Louisiana got sauce, Tabasco - taste another way.

10 hours ago, Bevo VIII said:

Exactly. Honestly I’m not a fan of the pure vinegar tasting sauces.

Mix some valentinas with tarter sauce on a po boy or just dipping.

1 hour ago, formermav43 said:

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm pretty close to this.  I don't allow myself to run out of Crystal or Tapatio.  I sometimes have Valentina and Louisiana on hand.  The only Tabascos I keep around are the specialty styles -- chipotle, sweet and spicy, that sort of thing. 

The only food that gets equal treatment of both mexican style and louisiana style sauces is eggs.  I like Tapatio on them.  I like Crystal on them.  But lately, I've been using the Trader Joe's jalapeno sauce (like Taco Deli dona sauce) on my scrambled eggs, and they're glorious.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, formermav43 said:

I'm never out of Black label Valentina.  Tapatio, Valentina, Crystal, and Louisiana are all good.  Cholula if all that's available.  Tabasco for pizza, eggs, and New England clam chowder.

13 hours ago, NateHitch said:

Might just be me but I feel like Crystal, cholula and Louisiana hot sauce are all solid but interchangeable

Acceptable. Not interchangeable. 

11 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Actually had this debate with a friend in the car today, Tabasco or Crystal if you had to pick one the rest of your life? I took crystal (and the field of other Louisiana hot sauces) in a heartbeat. 

You have chosen wisely | Best of Meme | Pinterest | The Avengers ...