Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

On 5/4/2020 at 8:30 PM, cam4mav said:

Other side note, quarantine boredom led me to try sanding the 10" to try and get the smooth surface you get on the nicer ones like De Buyers. Spent about and hour and like $15 on sand paper. End result actually was very very nice and I'm very happy with it. Very non stick and got there quickly.

avanti-pro-power-sander-accessories-pnw0

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smuggs said:

Hackberry LA. Got some marsh down there. I spent the better part of two hours playing crab lacrosse with a dip net between two kids, 3 nets and 4 or 5 strings.

Jealous.  Of both the tasty crabs and getting to slog around in the marsh with the kiddos.

The snack of the Beach Cliff fish steaks with louisiana hot sauce is always solid.  And yes, I added more Crystal to the can after this photo:

538b450a838236da4f1a39e206f1c9a4.jpg
What kind of fish? Had pickled herring in Sweden and it might have been the best thing i ate all trip.

43 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:
The snack of the Beach Cliff fish steaks with louisiana hot sauce is always solid.  And yes, I added more Crystal to the can after this photo:

538b450a838236da4f1a39e206f1c9a4.jpg

What kind of fish? Had pickled herring in Sweden and it might have been the best thing i ate all trip.

When I was in Stockholm I had some pickled fish five ways appetizer. It ranged from tolerable to great. I greatly preferred the venison steak entree.

When I was in Stockholm I had some pickled fish five ways appetizer. It ranged from tolerable to great. I greatly preferred the venison steak entree.
What restaurant? Our herring was served 4 or 5 different ways. I loved them all. We ate at Pelikan, which is one of the places Bourdain ate when he was there. Great meal.

9 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
30 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

What restaurant? Our herring was served 4 or 5 different ways. I loved them all. We ate at Pelikan, which is one of the places Bourdain ate when he was there. Great meal.

I’d have to go forensic some trip photos. But the only particularly memorable meal I recall was restaurant prinsen. Some duck with Parmesan croquettes. 

• Like 1

I’d have to go forensic some trip photos. But the only particularly memorable meal I recall was restaurant prinsen. Some duck with Parmesan croquettes. 
I looked but don't have pics of the food. Love Stockholm, though. I need to get back there soon.

Did you see this place in the old town?8314661b289af24d1b193dcba186454b.jpg
  • Like 1

Beans sure are good.

[mention=1670]Orange&White[/mention] - strong and aggressive yet executed with finesse. Like when James Brown does his moves on stage.

Or when he throws a pass from his own end zone into triple coverage where only Pat Fitzgerald can catch with one hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1