Hey Steel Shank!

23 hours ago, ztejas said:

I'm following Queen at Live Aid here but fuck it.

Had some leftover Rudy's. About 1/3 lb moist, 1/3 lb spicy chop, some beans, diced onions, japs, sriracha, Rudy's sauce. Kind of a Texas BBQ carne guisada. No paper plates so plated as ironically as possible.

20200731-160821.jpg

Oh man I used to have those plates and they fucking suuuuucked to clean. 

4 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

You obviously don’t travel east of the Sabine very often and I can’t blame you for that. 

The Sabine and The Red are natural boundaries for me. I do appreciate some of their cuisine.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

I caught this black tip shark on a piece of Praseks dried beef sausage, in the Matagorda surf.  My buddy dropped it in the sand and was going to toss it, so I figured what the heck.  10 minutes later, boom.
143-EFC96-5-F08-4-A74-A3-F0-F2-F6880-ADE5-F.jpg

That’s bad ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Never mind, just saw it’s potato salad. I’d eat the shit out of it in either scenario.

But the question becomes, would you put guacamole in red beans and rice?  An intriguing idea for sure.

Initial thought is no fucking way, but experience says once the seed of an idea is planted one needs to water it with plenty of Bud Lights and see what can bloom.

In other words, pretty sure I will execute this idea and report back with findings.  It’s the right thing to do.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

But the question becomes, would you put guacamole in red beans and rice?  An intriguing idea for sure.
Initial thought is no fucking way, but experience says once the seed of an idea is planted one needs to water it with plenty of Bud Lights and see what can bloom.
In other words, pretty sure I will execute this idea and report back with findings.  It’s the right thing to do.

Both sound delicious in gumbo. Especially after plenty of said Bud Lights. I am eager to learn of your findings.