Hey Steel Shank!

15 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Only issue I have with that is I always eat my pot pies straight out of the bowl container thingy they come in.  Otherwise, top efforting there.

Well....you posted a cheese plate on a ceramic dish with a nice glass of red wine accompanying it in this thread less than 15 hours ago, so your opinions might not be receiving much credit right about now.

27 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Well....you posted a cheese plate on a ceramic dish with a nice glass of red wine accompanying it in this thread less than 15 hours ago, so your opinions might not be receiving much credit right about now.

Oh boy, that was definitely not a ceramic plate.  It was the Steel Shank thread approved 20 year-old warped plastic plate complete with knife scars.

5 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Sincere apologies to the Great One.  I’m in several Sol’s today, but no idea why I didn’t catch that yesterday when I was stone cold sober.  Guess it was because I’m stupid and don’t see so good.

Dude, Sol beer is the absolutely shittiest beer I have ever drank in all my days, and I have drank some shitty beers.  But Sol actually makes me gag.

14 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

7e129279627683ea94ec9135b0068846.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my most favorite and one of my least favorite things in the same pic- that blueberry cheesecake is my absolute #1 dessert.  And the Astros?  Well, I think you know where I stand there.

I birdied #7 at Plum Creek the last two time I've played it and I drink Bud LIght so y'all shut the fuck up an dget focused. 

Back when Plum Creek was BYOB my buddy and I killed a handle of Old Crow in 18 holes. How we made it back to San Marcos is anyone’s guess.

On 8/5/2020 at 11:15 PM, Fudge Nuggets said:

But the question becomes, would you put guacamole in red beans and rice?  An intriguing idea for sure.

Initial thought is no fucking way, but experience says once the seed of an idea is planted one needs to water it with plenty of Bud Lights and see what can bloom.

In other words, pretty sure I will execute this idea and report back with findings.  It’s the right thing to do.

On 8/6/2020 at 6:31 AM, baboso said:

Also, it's gumbo with tater salad in it.

On 8/6/2020 at 7:17 AM, Cheeseweasel said:

What about guacamole in potato salad?

On 8/6/2020 at 2:22 PM, Whatever said:

Both sound delicious in gumbo. Especially after plenty of said Bud Lights. I am eager to learn of your findings.

i'd eat all of that

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/6/2020 at 2:23 PM, Whatever said:

I left a quarter tip for my $10 bill yes I did.

I've always wondered about this line. Isn't that the shittiest tip of all time? I mean you'd be better off not tipping at all and hoping she thought you just forgot. But then again, he is aggy. Come to think of it that would make a good gameday sign. "Aggy only tips .25 on a $10 bill" .... some would get it . 

I've always wondered about this line. Isn't that the shittiest tip of all time? I mean you'd be better off not tipping at all and hoping she thought you just forgot. But then again, he is aggy. Come to think of it that would make a good gameday sign. "Aggy only tips .25 on a $10 bill" .... some would get it . 

It’s a shitty tip for sure. Definitely something aggy (and sooner) would justify, and probably a true story.

At the same time, it’s a bad ass song and I choose to let some things go when it comes to REK.

16 hours ago, futureman said:

hey, look, cheating frauds who will forever be remembered for not being good enough to win a title that history will acknowledge.  what a fucking useless team of scam-artist losers from a despicable, coastal backwater skid-mark of a city.  such a joke. 

And fuck you too.

EG4QACJ2FLWRGA4626TKAU3QBA.jpg