Hey Steel Shank!

Disaster recovery.
Did a 3-2-1 ribs on new smoker and spares came out OVER done.

Chips, last bit of cheddar, store bought white queso and chopped rib meat. You can guess the rest.

pic sucks but to lazy to edit. 
0f4dba3898eeb83271899ea89bfec7fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Shaddie
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Had left over beef ribs I smoked this weekend.  Shredded them up, through some cheddar cheese and BBQ sauce on there to make the sammich.  Then left over beans with ground beef, bbq sauce, worcestershire, bbq rub and, you got it, smoked beef ribs mixed in.  HEB (they were open) potato salad.  Think I am done eating for the day.  

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 3

On 8/9/2020 at 5:51 PM, Shaddie said:

Disaster recovery.
Did a 3-2-1 ribs on new smoker and spares came out OVER done.

Chips, last bit of cheddar, store bought white queso and chopped rib meat. You can guess the rest.

pic sucks but to lazy to edit. 
0f4dba3898eeb83271899ea89bfec7fa.jpg

+rep for the no fucks given.

On 8/9/2020 at 3:34 PM, Smax said:

Hell yeah I'm doin nachos tood2ca26c4fb50cdf4528530e194ce77c9.jpg

You.  Fucking.  BLEW IT.

The proper way to make such nachos is to fold the American slice over, then fold it over again.  It creates four perfect saltine-sized squares of cheese, which fit onto the crackers, and can be eaten cold (if you are lazy, or out fishing), or as cracker nachos, similar to what you posted above.

Do better next time.

• Like 2

You.  Fucking.  BLEW IT.
The proper way to make such nachos is to fold the American slice over, then fold it over again.  It creates four perfect saltine-sized squares of cheese, which fit onto the crackers, and can be eaten cold (if you are lazy, or out fishing), or as cracker nachos, similar to what you posted above.
Do better next time.
Oh now you tell me this... what do you call said concoction nackers, crachos or

3 hours ago, Fudbelty said:

So far I think I’d eat just about everything in this thread except canned fish and now possibly this crachos creation. Do people really eat that?

Why do you hate America and freedom and support the terrorists and Nickelback?

Canned fish on saltines = awesome. 

Cheap cheese on saltines = awesome.

America, fuck yeah.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

not disagreeing with any of that.  still, I’ll take hot liquid fat. 

Sure, wouldn’t we all? But that’s not what this board is about. It’s about convenience and agility. It’s about heating things up, not cooking. It’s about being under the influence. It’s about efficiency. It’s about consuming food that experts say cause cancer. It’s about giving zero fucks. Less work, more flavor. This isn’t your neighborhood hipster “diner”.

• Hook 'Em 5

10 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Sure, wouldn’t we all? But that’s not what this board is about. It’s about convenience and agility. It’s about heating things up, not cooking. It’s about being under the influence. It’s about efficiency. It’s about consuming food that experts say cause cancer. It’s about giving zero fucks. Less work, more flavor. This isn’t your neighborhood hipster “diner”.

Username and avatar check out. Turn off your Tapa sig. Nobody cares about your iPhone.

spacer.png

I humbly submit for the viewers enjoyment.

Had a late night walk to the corner JITB after driveway happy hour.  Made this snack healthy by adding a little green avocado and gently wrapping the fried tacos in lightly microwaved tortillas (not pictured).  Eggroll held it's own without the nasty sweet and sour sauce.  Jack antenna ball was a nice surprise from the gals working the drive thru window, Al must have been extra flirty or just down right handsome last night.   Springfield Armory and Buck Knife products added in for ambiance.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3