Hey Steel Shank!

3 minutes ago, wd40 said:

you also couldn't tell they are, in fact, Trappey's beans, for the same reason, my dude.  2 cans, 4 strips of bacon. added diced japs, because HEB quit carrying the jalapinto version.

continuing this theme:  in the on-going battle for flatulent supremacy on The 40, a key tactic is to deprive the enemy of fuel.   breakfast today was very similar to the other day.  chipotle Tabasco on one, Valentina Black on the other.  Meyer's jap-cheddar sausage, because fuck HEB for putting only 5 in a package of theirs.

jsUYYhV.jpg

I yield to you sir!

53 minutes ago, Jimbaround said:

I do too, it's just not the most flattering picture I suppose.

It wasn't supposed to be.  It's a fucking slice of cold pizza on a styrofoam plate I lifted from the breakfast buffet, on a generic sidetable of a Holiday Inn.

It wasn't intended to be a fucking Vermeer:

milkmaiddetv.jpg?w=1024

I’m joining this thread the way I frequently posted in the other, from a parking lot with my truck smelling of delicious warm grease.

Best Stop - Boudin balls and Cracklin. Supper is served. See you bitches back on the West side of the Sabine.

089bb2ea3f524bdcc486f4e85062cfa7.jpg

You’re a holy man. Like a swami, a guru, or a rabbi.

2 hours ago, Llano Estacado said:

I’m joining this thread the way I frequently posted in the other, from a parking lot with my truck smelling of delicious warm grease.

Best Stop - Boudin balls and Cracklin. Supper is served. See you bitches back on the West side of the Sabine.

I like the look of your balls, Llano.

smoked the weirdest brisket, this morning.   was done at noon for a 3pm family thing, so I did what any man faced with a bunch of extra smoke laying around:  did a pan of oysters with scrimps and crawfish.  and whatnot.

GSCwdUV.jpg80WK9sX.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/29/2018 at 7:05 PM, Llano Estacado said:

This reminds me. I have some best stop boudin to take care of.