Hey Steel Shank!

5 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Mac n cheese with Texas heritage jalapeño beef hot dogs and crysral hot sauce splashed on top

‘Merica, Fuck yeah!  I think others will deduct points for no paper plate, beer or gun. But, good enough. 

14 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Nice. I'm a fan of eating at restaurants that still exist but YMMV.

Gumby's Pizza | Home of the Original Pokey Stix (gumbyspizza.com)

Bring it back!!  They have an SEC footprint UF, Aggy, Mizzou

Pizza Classics - Pizza Restaurant in San Antonio, TX

Edited by ChickenSandwich

Thought this was the best place for this.

Hanging out at a new friend's house. By this point in the evening he's already shown me his swanky 9mm handgun (brand escaping me) with a laser pointer and shit that I guess he carries in his car.

Later in the night... with more alcohol and pot and... something else involved... he starts showing me all these classic rifles and shotguns from the WW1 and WW2 era. 

At this point it's getting a little too firearmy with the setting being company among recent acquaintances. But, as males do, one thing leads to another and we take a look at his aforementioned 9mm piece in his closet. 

Now, he has assured me at this point that he never leaves anything loaded and practices great gun safety... so I pick up his piece - no clip in it off to the side - and slide it and blast a fucking hole through his closet shelf. 

My ears are still ringing. We have since come to terms. I don't believe any authorities have been involved. Can't decide which of us is dumber yet. 

5 hours ago, ztejas said:

Thought this was the best place for this.

Hanging out at a new friend's house. By this point in the evening he's already shown me his swanky 9mm handgun (brand escaping me) with a laser pointer and shit that I guess he carries in his car.

Later in the night... with more alcohol and pot and... something else involved... he starts showing me all these classic rifles and shotguns from the WW1 and WW2 era. 

At this point it's getting a little too firearmy with the setting being company among recent acquaintances. But, as males do, one thing leads to another and we take a look at his aforementioned 9mm piece in his closet. 

Now, he has assured me at this point that he never leaves anything loaded and practices great gun safety... so I pick up his piece - no clip in it off to the side - and slide it and blast a fucking hole through his closet shelf. 

My ears are still ringing. We have since come to terms. I don't believe any authorities have been involved. Can't decide which of us is dumber yet. 

Dude, $5 bucks is $5 bucks.  You're in a Judge Free zone here unless there is food involved. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 7/28/2021 at 7:56 AM, ChickenSandwich said:

Gumby’s pizza rolls > Pizza Classic pizza rolls > Double Dave’s pizza rolls. 

On 7/28/2021 at 8:11 PM, NorthLoop said:

Gumbys cardboard bullshit isn't worthy of a vic Mackey thread 

On 7/29/2021 at 10:46 PM, elfenix said:

Super Gumby never seemed like it was in the oven long enough. Middle was always doughy.

I'm a little late to the Gumby's conversation (I was drunk in Chicago for a month eating pizza and italian beefs for a month), but just wanted to say that if you were at UT between 96-98ish, the Gumby's coupons in the Co-Op Coupon book for a large 1-topping pizza delivered for $5 was a life-sustaining deal for a broke-ass college underclassman. So I'll never bag on Gumby's, no matter how shitty their pizza is.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

other things you might have missed, as they apparently don't have internet in chicago: ted lasso season 2 is off to a meh start, jeff bezos flew a dong into space, us and ousucks flipped the bird to the big 12 and are headed to the secsecsec

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 1