Hey Steel Shank!

This reminds me. I have some best stop boudin to take care of. 

FYI - they now have Yuengling not really thread appropriate. Pedo Yankee beer, tasty though it may be.

Thread appropriate - They also carry domestic light and colds in 10oz cans, but no minis that I saw. 10oz Miller’s were acquired, transported across state lines, and drank in mass quantities. RIP JD

Hungry after league night at Dart Bowl. 190/184/172
b3d8271d794c10b28e7ffed2f715ad47.jpg

Nathan’s Famous. HEB Whole wheat bun (for the kids’ nutrition), mustard, Chicago style neon relish, pickled japs, a dusting of celery salt, HEB kettle cooked tater chips, high life, Kershaw pocket knife. Bon appetite

• Like 4

Hungry after league night at Dart Bowl. 190/184/172
b3d8271d794c10b28e7ffed2f715ad47.jpg

Nathan’s Famous. HEB Whole wheat bun (for the kids’ nutrition), mustard, Chicago style neon relish, pickled japs, a dusting of celery salt, HEB kettle cooked tater chips, high life, Kershaw pocket knife. Bon appetite
Back on track. But "hungry after dart bowl" does not compute.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

You’ve never had a Chicago style hot dog?

Oh yeah, I get exactly what you were going for.  Just seems a little authentic for this thread.  I mean, if I make a really kick ass burger and nail all the proper ingredients, can I just throw it on a paper plate and post it here?  Now, had you put that chicago dog on a tortilla instead of a bun?  Or had you skipped the authentic relish and "dusting of celery salt" and just crunched the chips on top?  Now we're talking.  But, what the fuck do I know?  Needs a ruling from @Steel Shank obviously.

16 hours ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Cheeseburger and truffle fries from Au Cheval.   And yes.  That's Fucking Bacon as a side.

anxCD0.png

That burger is legit, was there back in November.  Did you have the Bone Marrow also?  Wasn’t overly impressed but LOVED the jelly that came with it.  

On 4/5/2018 at 9:15 AM, Landomatic said:

Oh yeah, I get exactly what you were going for.  Just seems a little authentic for this thread.  I mean, if I make a really kick ass burger and nail all the proper ingredients, can I just throw it on a paper plate and post it here?  Now, had you put that chicago dog on a tortilla instead of a bun?  Or had you skipped the authentic relish and "dusting of celery salt" and just crunched the chips on top?  Now we're talking.  But, what the fuck do I know?  Needs a ruling from @Steel Shank obviously.

I think it's fine for the thread. He had the stuff and he made himself a hotdog, along with the appropriate beer (Bud is a St. Louis beer). The bottom-of-the-bag chips is a nice touch.

That other egg shit post is a no go.

Edited by Steel Shank

In college, one of my specialties were innovative, handcrafted premium horses doovers, so I can appreciate what you're doing. I might even celebrate your creations.

some kinda fucked quote thing going on but above is what I wrote about EE2B's post. Dammit.

Edited by Steel Shank

7 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I don’t have pics, but last night I ate Chef Boyardee ravioli, on saltine crackers.  With hot sauce.  Yes I was desperate and will dwell in the depths of despair hereafter, but that was some tasty shit.  

Irish, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm starting to think you're really starting to get the hang of this "lifestyle" and digging the shit out of it. Is that correct?

I'm thinking you've crossed the bridge and into the light.

Welcome.

Bask in the the glorious light.

Breathe deep.

Let the love flow.

Edited by Steel Shank

Irish, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm starting to think you're really starting to get the hang of this "lifestyle" and digging the shit out of it. Is that correct?
Welcome.
Breathe deep.
Let the love flow.

Seeing a protege step up warms the chili peppers of the heart.

1 hour ago, Steel Shank said:

Welcome.

Breathe deep.

Let the love flow.

And then sprint to the toilet.

You cut off the last line.

• Like 1