Hey Steel Shank!

19 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Top notch or Whataburger tonight?

Either way, the order will be similar: double meat with cheese and japs, and onion rings.

On my own for dinner, long week, going to order in 30 mins or so. I welcome your safe counsel.

You're a good dad. My son requested Whataburger for lunch. I obliged 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/26/2021 at 4:21 PM, Jameslaw121 said:

Fuck yes they are. About the best damn canned biscuits you can buy

Man try these frozen ones. I was skeptical but they are WAY better than canned.  Just follow the instructions.  Plus you can cook however many you want at a time.  I had some tonight with eggs and sausage gravy.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Man try these frozen ones. I was skeptical but they are WAY better than canned.  Just follow the instructions.  Plus you can cook however many you want at a time.  I had some tonight with eggs and sausage gravy.

spacer.png

I'll grab them next time. Are they in the freezer isle with like the Texas Toast and shit?

Made chili dogs a few days ago and forgot to post. Pretty much always gonna post on this thread when I make chili dogs.

Cheese as hinge
85be9760a502bbf34f0a53749ab42ac2.jpg

Top with HEB chili, pickled japs, onions, and freshly shredded American cheese
7b05b2dc35e44d613190fedbc38aeebd.jpg

Please excuse fancy plate. We ran out of paper plates during the apocalypse and I hadn’t had a chance to restock

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Made chili dogs a few days ago and forgot to post. Pretty much always gonna post on this thread when I make chili dogs.

Cheese as hinge
85be9760a502bbf34f0a53749ab42ac2.jpg

Top with HEB chili, pickled japs, onions, and freshly shredded American cheese
7b05b2dc35e44d613190fedbc38aeebd.jpg

Please excuse fancy plate. We ran out of paper plates during the apocalypse and I hadn’t had a chance to restock

Pos rep for cheese placement.  The brits can keep their Stonehenge.  In America we have Bunhinge.  

2 hours ago, Fudbelty said:

Breakfast f9ee183a02dbc0ef5ef4124c7cb739b0.jpg

I like potetos.

Lately, I've been making poteto egg and cheese tacos at home as a treat on the weekend.  For the poteto part, I bake some tator tots to extra crispy, then smash them into the egg and cheese right at the end.  Chef's kiss.

42 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I like potetos.

Lately, I've been making poteto egg and cheese tacos at home as a treat on the weekend.  For the poteto part, I bake some tator tots to extra crispy, then smash them into the egg and cheese right at the end.  Chef's kiss.

Try the mini tots they sell. More crunch per bite.