Hey Steel Shank!

8 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

Hot dogs with cheddar cheese wrapped in pillsbury pizza crust with Hot Wolf brand chili baked for 25 min.
f776786bb0d4c634b989509e5381ab67.jpg

Fuckin A, man. That is magnificent.

T&P for any family, coworkers, and/or pets that will have to be in your vicinity in the next 24 hours.

Edited by Burt Macklin

On 5/2/2019 at 9:40 AM, irishtexan said:

7ebfc020b7dafe68b8951406fc5a589f.jpg

some refried beans that come in the bag from the meat section at HEB

Couldn’t find this pic earlier, so was looking in the wrong section. Bought one of these for $.99 instead just to try, pretty damn quick & easy for some bean & cheese tostadas with that salsa. 

large-3486bd51-0963-4c6b-a836-5795c393de

7 hours ago, BigDHornfan said:

Hot dogs with cheddar cheese wrapped in pillsbury pizza crust with Hot Wolf brand chili baked for 25 min.

Greatness is an intangible thing. You know greatness when you see it. I seent it.

14 hours ago, BigDHornfan said:

I too made chili cheese dogs with onions and pickled jalapenos last night, but I didn't wrap them in pillsbury pizza crust and now i feel like i failed and won't bother posting because I've been bested.

1 hour ago, spystud13 said:
Are japs free with dollar dogs in Hou? I didn’t ask last time up here, but they only had ketchup/mustard/BBQ sauce/relish/onions on the stands. 

They're in the regular condiment bars, which everyone uses.

edit: one day i brought my own brown mustard and i'm tempted to bring a pouch of sauerkraut.

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, elfenix said:

They're in the regular condiment bars, which everyone uses.

edit: one day i brought my own brown mustard and i'm tempted to bring a pouch of sauerkraut.

It's been a spell, but aren't there plenty of vendors that will sell you a dog with kraut at Minute Maid?