Hey Steel Shank!

Probably gonna get dragged over the coals here but trying to make a respectable entry in the 2019 body transformation thread via keto. Love me some Big Macs so I present: Big Mac salad.

f780c599800c5e463d4e32ebfa0b406a.jpg

Forgot u til after picture to add fresh diced white onion.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, deft said:

Probably gonna get dragged over the coals here but trying to make a respectable entry in the 2019 body transformation thread via keto. Love me some Big Macs so I present: Big Mac salad.

f780c599800c5e463d4e32ebfa0b406a.jpg

Forgot u til after picture to add fresh diced white onion.

Capture.jpg

• Like 3

On 8/15/2019 at 10:06 PM, Etexhorn13 said:

Point of order, I need a ruling. I am of the fervent opinion that chili dogs basically need to be Wolf brand chili. Hormel or whatever will suffice but wolf brand is the standard. I had a friend recently make chili dogs and made a homemade ground meat chili that lacked the essential gravy that comes from canned gravy. What say the Surl?

agreed

3 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I present deluxe smoked tater-tots, smoked on the Traeger for about a hour total. Tots, mushrooms (turn into delicious smoke bites), black beans, chili, cheese, tomatoes, cilantro and fresh jalapeños. Pretty damn tasty. b748e7f092752ea5798c1cb00f1c6496.jpg0c646c2d476f0052e3a8215764cb6cf2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look like those Magic Eye posters

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, millhouse said:

"95% fat free hot dog chili sauce" i won't judge on this thread, but what the fuck is that about.

It’s the only chili type substance I found left in the pantry....   This was a clean out the fridge and pantry meal.   Btw if you have never had a smoked tater-tot you are missing out.

Edited by Hook1997

9 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

It’s the only chili type substance I found left in the pantry....   This was a clean out the fridge and pantry meal.   

spacer.png

Improvisation with ingredients on-hand at the moment...that’s what this thread is all about (even though every man should have at least one can of Wolf Brand-No Beans in the pantry at all times.)

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I present deluxe smoked tater-tots, smoked on the Traeger for about a hour total. Tots, mushrooms (turn into delicious smoke bites), black beans, chili, cheese, tomatoes, cilantro and fresh jalapeños. Pretty damn tasty. b748e7f092752ea5798c1cb00f1c6496.jpg0c646c2d476f0052e3a8215764cb6cf2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is fucking glorious. Theres a place not too far from me that does totchos, but not at this level

• Like 2