Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

Ha. I was literally thinking as I wrote my last comment "hmmm... next time I make tater tots I'll rub em in olive oil" And maybe they weren't as good, probably a good deal healthier though (if I'm allowed to say that in this thread). 

Fuck yeah brother. I’ve had a couple pounds of frozen chub I’m about ready to make a mean post and up I here

On 3/4/2020 at 6:15 PM, SHOOTER12 said:

Waylon... from an era where life was still real and meant something...

Perhaps just a small bit of nostalgic hyperbole because life is real and certainly means something to me. But the country music was certainly much better back then.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Perhaps just a small bit of nostalgic hyperbole because life is real and certainly means something to me. But the country music was certainly much better back then.

It was just a great time period in (my) life. Very nostalgic and grateful for that part of my life and all I was able to experience.

19 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Sorry for the real plate. I’m extraordinarily hungover and grabbed the first plate I could find. Here is leftover scalloped potatoes, leftover chili verde, a fried egg, Japs, and HEB salsa
549a8ebf7e82efa4c01fdbeaf4b32d56.jpg

I, too, was extraordinarily hung over yesterday. But my Totino's (x2) did not look anywhere near this magnificent. Holy shit.

2 hours ago, smuggs said:

I, too, was extraordinarily hung over yesterday. But my Totino's (x2) did not look anywhere near this magnificent. Holy shit.

This is the steel shank thread,  not the shit i cooked thread.  You should post up  a pic of those Totinos x2.  Would fit right in.

12f59462121fa22cdc133b8747bea6ee.jpg
According to my phone, I made these at 4:50 Saturday morning.

Not to be outdone and not remembered, I made this batch yesterday morning at 1:38. Don’t know why I’m doing this.

b58823b77ab2cb21884f878735552c79.jpg

Sorry for be sophisticated with my fancy plates.

• Like 7

in order to keep my family's natural defenses energized, I feel a good tactic is to maintain diminished air quality in the house.  so I had a little after dinner snack while I was finishing up some work:  leftover refrieds and chips, drizzled with chipotle tabasco and that habenero sauce that coms in a little bag.

sorry about the plate.  I'm saving my few remaining paper ones in case I need them to wipe my ass, during this crisis.

spacer.png

• Like 1