Hey Steel Shank!

I read this in the voice and tune of the Front Porch Song
With lots of cheese and onions and guacamole salad!

You can get at the La Salle Hotel in old downtown.
With iced tea and a waitress who will smile every time yea, she will. I left a quarter tip for my ten-dollar bill, yes I did ohhhhh no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Was it a cheap chili dog night? Yep. Took this after I ate the first one. Chili, queso, jalapeños, and a squirt of mustard for some zing. How I used to eat the old jalapeño chili cheese dog at the Disch.

931307ee88d63a6a7a9f3a3311efd0b9.jpg

You’re gonna have a squirt of something else later too. Nice work sensei.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

While I work from home, I've been able to make many delicious lunches.  This is one of them.

I call it "Still life of two frozen burritos topped with canned enchilada sauce and shredded cheese."  My titles aren't very creative.  And while this is certainly not my masterpiece, it's still worthy of putting on the wall.

3b5958b9d7d9ab2341fbc535d80885cc.jpg

I would smash the fuck out of that

33 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

While I work from home, I've been able to make many delicious lunches.  This is one of them.

I call it "Still life of two frozen burritos topped with canned enchilada sauce and shredded cheese."  My titles aren't very creative.  And while this is certainly not my masterpiece, it's still worthy of putting on the wall.

Patio beef and bean?

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That's a homemade double Enchirito.

7cf4c00f-9686-476c-ba6f-fb5f7fd86afc_scr

• Like 3