Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

But of course, have to add some Crystal, because more hot sauce.

44b6281e2f350db6b6f6f9ed375e3391.jpg

Let us know about the gas release. And I forgot if that means your family can’t social distance. Seems like a dangerous game.

I know it is on this bayou

12 minutes ago, ss13 said:

Walmart is my closest grocery store, they haven’t had a single can of any variety of Spam except Original or low-sodium since ‘Rona started. No jalapeño, garlic, Tabasco, black pepper, nada. 

I was craving some fried spam and the store was out so I saw the Armour Treet brand and figured must be pretty much the same.  Well no no it’s not, that shit is terrible!

• Like 2

A “clearing out the fridge before vacation” lunch sammich: the last slices of Cajun turkey, last two slices of cheese, last few Kirkland Real Bacon Pieces*, the last bit of onion, on the last brioche bun. With the remainder of a Cheez Balls can.

49bb66feb05e2d4c17b94d59c7a2cfff.jpg

*These are a life-changing food item. All surly bastards need at least two bags in the house at all times: an open one in the fridge and a reserve in the pantry.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 6

15 hours ago, Dutch said:

A “clearing out the fridge before vacation” lunch sammich: the last slices of Cajun turkey, last two slices of cheese, last few Kirkland Real Bacon Pieces*, the last bit of onion, on the last brioche bun. With the remainder of a Cheez Balls can.

49bb66feb05e2d4c17b94d59c7a2cfff.jpg

*These are a life-changing food item. All surly bastards need at least two bags in the house at all times: an open one in the fridge and a reserve in the pantry.

Well done, sir.

Had to share this gem from the high school-age boy.

The other day, as a treat during the super hot weather, I bought a pack of otter pops.  The boy fucking LOVES otter pops.  He comes upstairs, and cracks one open as an appetizer before making his lunch of two packs of ramen, and says "today, I'm gonna eat so many colored popsicles that I'm gonna have star-spangled shits."

Brought a tear to my damned eyes.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The other day, as a treat during the super hot weather, I bought a pack of otter pops.  The boy fucking LOVES otter pops.  He comes upstairs, and cracks one open as an appetizer before making his lunch of two packs of ramen, and says "today, I'm gonna eat so many colored popsicles that I'm gonna have star-spangled shits."

Wrong thread.

13 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Love a good patty melt,  even a bad one a time or two. 

The picture doesn't do it justice. It was almost perfect. Grilled onions and japs in a little soy sauce and BBQ sauce. Lightly toasted bread. Double meat double cheese grilled on a flat iron grill. Ketchup to top.

18 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

And as a follow-up, the boy's order at Storm's in Burnet last night (we went out there to check out the comet): 

Storm's special (quadruple patty burger)

Large fries

Extra side of okra

Fried pie

Root beer

17 yrs old, but he already knows how to live.

• Like 1