Favorite and least favorite footballers?

TexArcher

Favorite: Eden Hazard.  He's amazing with the ball at his feet, he's got great vision and understanding of the game, and he creates about as many goals for others as he scores himself.

Least favorite: Neymar.  I wanted to root for this guy.  I really did.  Get the fuck up.

10 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Been a fan of KDB since his days at Genk. Knew he'd be great. If I was starting a club, he'd be my first choice. 

He's got an intensity about him and leads by example. I think he'll be City's next skipper when Vinnie and David are gone. 

Guest Lobo

Never really had an opinion of him one way or the other until yesterday, but Neymar can go fuck himself.  

From now on, the new term for any ex-wife/ex-girlfriend trying to call attention to herself to get you to notice her is, "She's trying to Neymar me into calling her again."  

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Least favorite current:  

Luis-Suarez-Uruguay-AFP-380.jpg

Least favorite historically:

maradona-gordo.jpg

This is the correct answer for most hated.  And it's not even particularly close.

For favorite, gotta go with this guy:

bpanews_69f168b1-018f-4693-b7e5-bbaa78fa

And, as a Spurs fan, as much as I hate to say it, damn I enjoy watching this guy play:

p06bx7xd.jpg

29 minutes ago, TheFlagship said:

I don’t like Chelsea, but Drogba was amazing and I loved watching him. Played every game like it was his last.

I started paying attention to Chelsea when I got into club soccer because they had several guys I knew from cheering for the English national squad.

I became a Chelsea fan because of Didier Drogba.

All time favorite was Ruud Gullit. From AC Milan to England. He was why I became a Chelsea fan. 

Current favorite is Hazard. Favorite player in the Cup is Lukaku. 

Least favorite. Suarez. Ronaldo is a close second. Just hate how he winces and whines, including at his own players. 

10 hours ago, C-Man said:

All-time favorite: Steven Gerrard

Honorable mentions: Roy Keane, Paul Gascoine, Alan Shearer, Michael Owen, Zlatan Ibramovic

Current favorite: Mo Salah

Least favorite: Sergio Ramos

That's mine as well, except my honorable mentions would be: Zlatan, Roberto Carlos, Robin van Persie, and Ronaldinho

All-time favorite: Luis Suarez

All-time least favorite: Paul Scholes, Rio Ferdinand, Gary & Phil Neville, Patrice Evra, Wayne Rooney, Mikel Silvestre, Nani, Wes Brown, John O'Shea, Zlatan Ibrahimovic  

Least favorite manager: Sir Alex 

Current favorite: Bobby Firmino

Current least favorite: Alexis Sanchez

10 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Alltime favorites:  Gerrard, Zlatan, Fat-ish Ronaldo.

All-time hate:  Pepé, Sergio Ramos, Beckerman

Current Faves:  Mo Salah, Hazard, and hope that Pulisic will get there 

On point.  Same on all 

I get the Luis Suarez hate...however, it’s been four years since the last biting incident. I give him props for seeking the right mental health help he needed and not biting anyone else since (and no other major incident). I’m sure he’s been taunted like crazy ever since and he’s kept his cool.

Recent favorites: FCB Messi version, CR7, Icardi, Cuadrado, Lukaku, Willian, Guillermo Ochoa GK, Kasper Schneider GK

Past favorites: Ronaldhino, Oliver Atom, Steve Hyuga

Annoying players: Neymar, Pepe

all time favorite: Santi Cazorla

Honorable mention: Jack Wilshere, Clint Dempsey, Didier Drogba, Olivier Giroud, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Favorites growing up:

Tatu, Jorge Campos, Ronaldo Fenómeno, Ronaldinho 

Least favorite:

Joey Barton, Charlie Adam, most players for Stoke 2013-2016 

Edited by Goo Punch

On 7/3/2018 at 12:14 PM, kingkoopa6 said:

Alex Morgan

Wondo

But for reals

Favorite player... reason I wore number 6 in all sports growing up 

B5_C6_FA2_B_7856_4_BF8_B197_BB8_F1_F3612

dont really have a least favorite player. But if Derek Fisher played futbol, I’m sure he’d be it 

Edited by kingkoopa6

12 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

This guy could totally be an all-timer. Fuck this guy.

That said, the fact that he was even on the pitch for that Brazil game was hilarious.

I bet even more money on the match when I saw he was starting. 

On 7/5/2018 at 3:27 AM, Pathetic Shark said:

All Shit House team:  schumaker, Billy Bremner, Pepe, Gentile, Simeone, Rattin, Maradona, Dunga, Joe Jordan, De Jong, Suarez, Rivaldo, Neymar, Vinnie Jones, Roy Keane, Materazzi, Bettega, Ramos, Klinsman, Lalas

That’s a lot of hate.  I’m a fan.