wc QF 2 (friday 1pm) :: the klash in kazan

Hagbard Celine

1 minute ago, SpiralOut said:

We talk about American athletes that could be awesome at soccer.  Lukaku would be right at home in the NFL.  Dude is fucking huge.

lulz at marcelo trying to up against him in the air.  you chose poorly.

Neymar probably saw the yellow that Mbappe got in the first game and went off on his own to get Magic Spray rather than roll around on the ground.

Also, perhaps NIKE and other sponsors have mentioned that he's hurting his (and their) brand with all of the crying. He's not worth all that money if no one wants to buy the products he sponsors.

Will we see a flipped script of FRANCE vs BELGIUM?

Or can Belgium hold this lead?

I was going to comment on how the Brazilian taking out Lukaku totally fucked Belgium out of a the big guy continuing to the far post to provide an option for a cross, but then KDB said "In case everyone has forgotten... I'm the Fucking MAN!"

Edited by Napoleon

Just now, Cheeseweasel said:

Bobby would have finished that.

This.  I still don't understand why he's starting.  He doesn't win the ball in the air, he doesn't link up, he doesn't hold up, and he can't even score an open header.  All he does is stand in the box and take up two defenders.