The Marquise Goodwin thread

Goo Punch

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cleveland, however, is getting another key receiver back, as the team announced that Marquise Goodwin was cleared to come off the non-football injury list. Goodwin missed training camp because of blood clots in his legs and lungs.

Stefanski said Goodwin would begin practicing for the first time since minicamp in June. Cleveland signed the 32-year-old veteran in the offseason. He has 187 career receptions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Cleveland, however, is getting another key receiver back, as the team announced that Marquise Goodwin was cleared to come off the non-football injury list. Goodwin missed training camp because of blood clots in his legs and lungs.

Stefanski said Goodwin would begin practicing for the first time since minicamp in June. Cleveland signed the 32-year-old veteran in the offseason. He has 187 career receptions.

Stay healthy, brother.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 6 months later...
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ztejas said:

I fucked your mom last night. 

Wow. That escalated quickly. You mad about me laughing at a cybertruck? So mad it drove you to necrophelia? 

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

What a piece of shit vehicle.

This is such a brave comment that saves America from Elon TRUMP (sorry - meant to type Musk) and I really respect you for sharing it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

43 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

I have no idea wtf you a blabbering about.

You know that feeling…when you see a technologically advanced, new age vehicle that’s costly, it makes you completely jump to a politically charged negative creator comment completely ambiguous to the thread subject. Happens to the worst of us.

15 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

You know that feeling…when you see a technologically advanced, new age vehicle that’s costly, it makes you completely jump to a politically charged negative creator comment completely ambiguous to the thread subject. Happens to the worst of us.

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

This is such a brave comment that saves America from Elon TRUMP (sorry - meant to type Musk) and I really respect you for sharing it. 

Take this stupid shit somewhere else, moron. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Reminds me of this:
image.png.c0e41a2e40edb958b5a1996e85232dde.png
The Cybertruck does look like some retired metalsmith bought an old Ford F-150 with a rusted out body and decided to make his own big runner with a few sheets of scrap stainless steel. Even so, still want one.

On 3/17/2024 at 4:44 PM, ztejas said:

Copped him a cybertruck. 

Screenshot_20240317_164346_Instagram.thumb.jpg.e2db4e8744f3b2fa6d91916c05eb7c01.jpg

Love Marquise. Great Longhorn. 

Love this because someone designed a concept vehicle and didn't wimp out (like they always do) and end up with something boring. Plus, steer-by-wire is awesome.  My only complaint is the name and the logo, haha. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

What a piece of shit vehicle.

So don’t buy one. 

They are a crazy novelty car like all electric vehicles are. Until we figure out how to make ceramic batteries last longer than 10 charges or some other tech that doesn’t use lithium it’s just a goof car right now. 

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Love this because someone designed a concept vehicle and didn't wimp out (like they always do) and end up with something boring. Plus, steer-by-wire is awesome.  My only complaint is the name and the logo, haha. 

Yeah turning Teslas good name into cars that have manufacturing flaws and build quality worse than Suzuki or Land Rover kind of a bummer. The man progressed electrical engineering 40 years single-handedly. 

Still, buying a cyber truck and renting it out on Turo for $150/day to people that come to Galveston on vacation sounds fun. 

image.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Yeah turning Teslas good name into cars that have manufacturing flaws and build quality worse than Suzuki or Land Rover kind of a bummer. The man progressed electrical engineering 40 years single-handedly. 

Still, buying a cyber truck and renting it out on Turo for $150/day to people that come to Galveston on vacation sounds fun. 

image.png

Cyber-Truck.jpg @immamac LFG baby! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

• 4 weeks later...