Something isn't right

On 7/26/2018 at 2:52 PM, TriStone said:

I think that's mostly due to the site move happening during the offseason.  Politics and recruiting are hot topics right now.

I also think the people who are compelled to post endlessly on the politics boards love debate and are frankly mentally ill.  They care more about how someone responds to their post, so they can go back and beat them down with their opinions.  They other boards are more light and "take it  leave it".  Do one's getting their panties in a wad about crock pot recipes.

• Like 5

On 7/31/2018 at 9:19 PM, Thetexashammer said:

33,734 to 81,553. 

I'm hopeful with the onseason we can remedy this great national travesty.

it's honestly because there is so much political noise at the moment. not to go CR, but the past administration would go days without making national news. this administration can sometimes go hours.

but when football starts up, i imagine there will be some equivalency.

On 7/26/2018 at 11:39 AM, Sbbruin said:

It really does seem like the percentage of CR posts is exponentially higher here than on shaggy.  Back there, it was easier to keep them quarantined.  

Hey man..! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5939617

It's because I love the southwest... #Here'sWhyItsDone...

it's honestly because there is so much political noise at the moment. not to go CR, but the past administration would go days without making national news. this administration can sometimes go hours.
Trump ordered a Coke! All the details coming up next.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/3/2018 at 1:26 PM, hayden_horn said:

Fucking twitter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

It is not per board, but if someone emails us and we see that it's in 1 board we can just revoke their access there and let them keep posting other places.

Honestly, that’s probably the best approach out of all the suggestions.  

On 9/6/2018 at 4:02 PM, elfenix said:

~35,000 posts in the football board vs. ~21,000 in the politics board since.

4500 post difference now.  if kavanaugh wasn't such a drunken frat boy the football board would be in the lead.  

Edited by elfenix

On 10/8/2018 at 2:37 PM, elfenix said:

and the football board is now past the politics board

Came here to post that. Sort of a Pyrrhic victory. Insanity is a year round endeavor. Long term hope, from my perspective, is for growth and that requires UT football success. Fortunately, we may get that. An NC would do this place wonders.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...