Remember those douchebag Canadianozzles who trampled all over Yellowstone Park?

52-80

I'm all for people enjoying life to the fullest, but the two dudes who died crossed the line multiple times, so it's hard for me to feel any sympathy.  The shit they pulled in Utah and YNP made me particularly ragey. 

This. When you fuck with shit that takes millennia to form and is a benefit to all, just so you can get more social media followers fuck you.

Or die in a waterfall. Your choice.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

I'm all for people enjoying life to the fullest, but the two dudes who died crossed the line multiple times, so it's hard for me to feel any sympathy.  The shit they pulled in Utah and YNP made me particularly ragey. 

There's a difference between living life to the fullest and being a complete fuckwad that ruins shit for everyone else and having no actual appreciation for the world around you.  

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

This. When you fuck with shit that takes millennia to form and is a benefit to all, just so you can get more social media followers fuck you.

Or die in a waterfall. Your choice.

just imagine how many free spiriters will be descending upon YNP, Shannon Falls and the Salt Flats now...in the mean time giving the middle finger to society so they can be unified as 1 

16 hours ago, Blotto said:

The feels really start to take a beating around 2 minutes in. Not really. The real tragedy is that they weren't tethered to those dude perfect choades.

What makes it even worse is their best dude bros just died yet he needs fucking cue cards to express his feelings. 

15 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

What makes it even worse is their best dude bros just died yet he needs fucking cue cards to express his feelings. 

I don't think we're dealing with the best and brightest society has to offer. I'll give em props for knowing how to read.

On 7/8/2018 at 8:12 PM, Carl Spackler said:

Seems you could live life a little fuller if you didn't do stupid shit that brought about your death three or four decades too soon. 

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Anyone collecting for the tombstone? 

Didn't read the very first post, did you?

Yes. There is an ongoing collection for Ryker, Alexey and Megan, those brave young people who sacrificed their lives for the sake of YouTube clicks. Please send cash to:

NIQAUlGj_o.jpg

#3500712-37
c/o Fidelity Bank Ltd
Cayman Financial Centre, Dr Roy's Drive
P O Box 914, Grand Cayman KY1-1103

Because a Canuck is a terrible thing to waste.

Thank you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stoogey said:

Didn't read the very first post, did you?

Yes. There is an ongoing collection for Ryker, Alexey and Megan, those brave young people who sacrificed their lives for the sake of YouTube clicks. Please send cash to:

NIQAUlGj_o.jpg

#3500712-37
c/o Fidelity Bank Ltd
Cayman Financial Centre, Dr Roy's Drive
P O Box 914, Grand Cayman KY1-1103

Because a Canuck is a terrible thing to waste.

Thank you.

an account in the caymans? please tell me this is set up by a nigerian scammer

On 7/6/2018 at 8:10 AM, 52-80 said:

this story

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/jun/03/yellowstone-bonneville-salt-flats-social-media-stunts-damage

Well... 3 of them were swimming in a pool above a waterfall... slipped... and now they ded

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-44736569

png0704-15502.jpg

If you feel bad about it, you can donate towards the 100k goal on their gofundme page

https://www.gofundme.com/ryker-alexey-amp-megan-memorial-fund

This has sort of become the way to wealth for idiots.

2 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

theyre at $20,690 in 8 days, divide by 3,  6,896.67 per person so far. maybe theyre better off just having 1 combined funeral 

that annualizes to 350k

no wonder kids arent into taking traditional jobs these days

3 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

That dude in the video eulogizing his friends, couldn't he have at least worn something that fits? That collar looks like he could have stuck two necks thru it.

That is a normal collar.  Move on, find a new slant.  (tm)

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

That dude in the video eulogizing his friends, couldn't he have at least worn something that fits? That collar looks like he could have stuck two necks thru it.

I ordered a band tshirt online last month, and when it came in the mail, it was cut like that, including the tiny little sleeves.

No fucking way.

Excellent Colangelo ref above, too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I ordered a band tshirt online last month, and when it came in the mail, it was cut like that, including the tiny little sleeves.

No fucking way.

Turrible. I don't know what to make of Canadia. On the one hand they legalize the demon weed and then turn around and raise a bunch of 'tards. It's all very confusing, I'll tell ya.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 7/14/2018 at 9:58 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

theyre at $20,690 in 8 days, divide by 3,  6,896.67 per person so far. maybe theyre better off just having 1 combined funeral 

On 7/14/2018 at 12:20 PM, 52-80 said:

that annualizes to 350k

no wonder kids arent into taking traditional jobs these days

$29,631

https://www.gofundme.com/ryker-alexey-amp-megan-memorial-fund

• Fuck You 1

They broke out in laughter again
His lip beaded with sweat as they strapped him in
And he stood by and waited to be called
The talk was of times that'd gone by
And the quantity and quality of women they lie
His eyes welled with wet and his mouth had gone dry

As he stood by and waited to be called
He stood by and waited to be called
He stood by and waited like the others before
For his turn to go over the falls

• Like 2

On 7/8/2018 at 7:33 AM, South Austin said:

This thread hits close to home because my girlfriend is from Canada. I met her at Niagra Falls.

Speaking of which, this guy did the same shit  - well maybe he wanted to off himself or just was so stupid that he "wanted to see what it's like" or something - and survived the plunge down ol' Niagara on July 10:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/09/americas/niagara-falls-man-survives-plunge-trnd/index.html

If you think about it, they did get full value.  They probably did stupid deadly stuff dozens, if not hundreds, of times.  And they only died once.

I want to understand what makes someone donate.  I get why you'd watch the Youtube channel - it's like a trainwreck.  I mean, people watch Hoarders.  But why would you give them money directly?  

On 7/16/2019 at 5:14 PM, phdhorn said:

Speaking of which, this guy did the same shit  - well maybe he wanted to off himself or just was so stupid that he "wanted to see what it's like" or something - and survived the plunge down ol' Niagara on July 10:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/09/americas/niagara-falls-man-survives-plunge-trnd/index.html

darwin took a day off

On 7/7/2018 at 1:28 AM, Continental Op said:

A successful joint venture between karma and Darwin. 

If Karma was involved they would have lived a nice long life working to raise some kids, pay a mortgage and fund a divorce settlement.