wc semi 2 :: spear! O clouds, unfold!

Hagbard Celine

Also, twenty minutes into game and fox shows “if this result holds England meets France in final”. No shit mongoloid; I know this is for USA audiences but a) anyone watching these two teams this deep into it knows that  b) it’s twenty into the game! You saying if it ends 1-0 in 70+ minutes England advances ?! No waiiii! Fucking shit broadcasting all around on the English speaking channel.

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

this is an amazingly ignorant post. croatia should have ended that half with 2 yellow cards.

and i hate the profligate diving in the sport.

I love hard play and am going for Croatia but yeah, they deserved at least a yellow if not more so far.

Just now, achooloco said:

Also, twenty minutes into game and fox shows “if this result holds England meets France in final”. No shit mongoloid; I know this is for USA audiences but a) anyone watching these two teams this deep into it knows that  b) it’s twenty into the game! You saying if it ends 1-0 in 70+ minutes England advances ?! No waiiii! Fucking shit broadcasting all around on the English speaking channel.

this is why i watch on telemundo. it's more entertaining, even if i don't understand everything. 

2 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

hes talking about Kane being offside badly for the 2nd time today.   this time he was easily 15 feet offside

Kane was still trying to get back. He shouldn’t have passed it to Kane. 

Kane had just got thrown to the ground. He was slow to get back 

Edited by Neonmoon

2 minutes ago, mr. littlejeans said:

what are you talking about? 

you must not be watching this game.  england had build up time and were working the ball forward and kane was a mile offsides for the third time today just fucking wandering around like a tee ball right fielder chasing butterflies.

this ref apparently hates england's soccer team about as much as i do.