Gun Control

Heavy 6

26 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Can we all agree to just not engage swam on this site? I feel like it feeds on attention, so maybe if no one quotes it, it'll just starve. 

Hey... I have First Amendment rights. And a BLUE, not-see through backpack that reflects those rights.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, formermav43 said:

We had to have either clear or mesh backpacks in jr high 20+ years ago. I’m not arguing it’s much of a solution, but it’s hardly some sort of rights violation either.

They do it at sporting events already.   What exactly are they putting in their backpacks?

It's ironic that the right sees the second amendment as being so inextricably linked with defense of liberty.  If the civil war they so often dream about were to occur here, I think it would look more like the Spain's than France's or Russia's, where the bulk of the Civil Guards sided with the fascists.  

11 minutes ago, PilotsError said:

Haven't read this thread, but it's obvious we're heading to a civil war.  Let's just get to it, slaughter the anti gunners, and rebuild from the ashes.

Have you noticed that one side gets marchers by the millions and the other side gets a handful of fat 'beetus patients? How do you think it would actually turn out for you Internet Keyboard Warriors?

The center-right/center-left would cheer the boys in blue and military as they systematically dismantle the 'beetus militias causing trouble and your revolution would be a hilarious and sad footnote. Or do you think the police and military are going to wholesale slaughter a bunch of unarmed white protesters?

What percentage of you Internet tough guys would actually go to war? 1%? 0.5%? You fucking bitches can't even show up to counter-protest a bunch of moms and kids.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Have you noticed that one side gets marchers by the millions and the other side gets a handful of fat 'beetus patients? How do you think it would actually turn out for you Internet Keyboard Warriors?

The center-right/center-left would cheer the boys in blue and military as they systematically dismantle the 'beetus militias causing trouble and your revolution would be a hilarious and sad footnote. Or do you think the police and military are going to wholesale slaughter a bunch of unarmed white protesters?

What percentage of you Internet tough guys would actually go to war? 1%? 0.5%? You fucking bitches can't even show up to counter-protest a bunch of moms and kids.

I wonder how long it will take them to figure out pussyhats make for terrible helmets. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mike "Wags" Wagner said:

Cam's dad responding to a victim's father.

Click the link and follow the thread of conversation. it's the direct opposite of what you're trying to present.

1) Orrin Hatch tweeted.
2) Kasky (gun control dad) responded to Hatch's tweet.
3) Petty (anti gun control dad) responded to Kasky's tweet directed at Hatch and tagged in the NRA to boot.
4) Kasky responds to Petty

Keep trying.

Why do you think it's the anti-gun-control side of the Parkland community that is the nastiest and meanest? (Remember the kid who lied about CNN editing his question and his dad who literally edited an e-mail from CNN to make it seem like CNN lied? See Kashuv going after the survivor whose sister died? It's a weird trend that I'm sure means nothing, right?)

Edited by bad_teammate
  • Like 1

2nd amendment wont be repealed. The liberals undermining our Constitution and using children as props should be classified as traitors to our country. The Constitution outlines our God given rights as humans and the government is sworn to uphold those rights. It is not for you all to try and change. If you make the midterms about repealing the 2nd amendment, you will lose and lose badly. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Click the link and follow the thread of conversation. it's the direct opposite of what you're trying to present.

1) Orrin Hatch tweeted.
2) Kasky (gun control dad) responded to Hatch's tweet.
3) Petty (anti gun control dad) responded to Kasky's tweet directed at Hatch and tagged in the NRA to boot.
4) Kasky responds to Petty

Keep trying.

Why do you think it's the anti-gun-control side of the Parkland community that is the nastiest and meanest? (Remember the kid who lied about CNN editing his question and his dad who literally edited an e-mail from CNN to make it seem like CNN lied? See Kashuv going after the survivor whose sister died? It's a weird trend that I'm sure means nothing, right?)

Right. Whatever dude. Hogg lies every time he opens his fucking mouth. The Cuban immigrant lies every time she opens her fucking mouth. You are ok with Kasky's dad making an ass out of himself similar to Kyle, that's fine. You are a fucking hypocrite, got it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

5 minutes ago, Mike "Wags" Wagner said:

Right. Whatever dude. Hogg lies every time he opens his fucking mouth. The Cuban immigrant lies every time she opens her fucking mouth. You are ok with Kasky's dad making an ass out of himself similar to Kyle, that's fine. You are a fucking hypocrite, got it.

Shag Right-Winger Playbook:
- Say something dumb and/or racist.
- Be proven wrong.
- Bitch, whine, cry, and ratchet up the hateful rhetoric in the vain hope no one will notice how stupid you are because they are distracted by your howling.

Translates perfectly to the new board.

Emma Gonzalez is not an immigrant, you racist fuck.

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, Mike "Wags" Wagner said:

She's not an immigrant you racist piece of shit.

Edit: Didn't see BT's post

Edited by Brian Fantana
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mike "Wags" Wagner said:

What was he saying yesterday. What a fucking piece of shit.

Amazing that such a short clip can be captioned with a quote not contained  within said clip.  Fuck your bullshit trolljob.  At least, I hope that you are trolling.

summary:  Kasey did not state or imply that th NRA loves the massacres, as claimed.  Not only is this fraudulent AF, but it is using a massacre survivor as a prop to spread totally fake shit for dumbfucks like you to post on the internets.

Edited by scottsins
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

2nd amendment wont be repealed. The liberals undermining our Constitution and using children as props should be classified as traitors to our country. The Constitution outlines our God given rights as humans and the government is sworn to uphold those rights. It is not for you all to try and change. If you make the midterms about repealing the 2nd amendment, you will lose and lose badly. 

- Undermining our constitution? The kids are engaging in peaceful protest. Come on. 

- Children as props? Again, it's the kids who are running with it. 

- We've added many amendments, laws and the constitution aren't static. 

- No Dem candidate is running on repealing the 2nd that I can think of. It's hardly in the top 3 issues for liberals. Gun reform, maybe, but I hardly think it's going to be what they run on. 

• Like 1

On the other hand, those brainiacs at PJ Media say it's libs that love school shootings:

Sure, I’ll Say It: 'Liberals Don’t Want to Stop School Shootings'

“Many in legacy media love mass shootings. You guys love it. I’m not saying you guys love the tragedy, but I am saying you love the ratings. Crying white mothers are ratings gold.” – Dana Loesch

Know who else acts as if they love school shootings? Liberals. The liberals you see on TV. The liberals you read on Twitter. The liberals writing columns. What else can you think after watching the way liberals behave after mass shootings with large body counts? It’s the same thing every time.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/sure-ill-say-liberals-dont-want-stop-school-shootings/

I don't think anybody really wants kids to get shot. Why don't we figure out a way for it not to happen as often as it has been doing?

Edited by Bat Guano

4 minutes ago, Bat Guano said:

On the other hand, those brainiacs at PJ Media say it's libs that love school shootings:

I don't think anybody really wants kids to get shot. Why don't we figure out a way for it not to happen as often as it has been doing?

Sure, the way forward is to get serious about drugging the kids and the effects of that. Not to create more laws that disarm the people who follow laws. They are trying to push an ideology on people using something proven not to work. They have very restrictive gun laws in Mexico, and higher gun murders... Sure, when you try to compare statistics in homogeneous European countries to ours we have more gun crime, but then when you compare apples to apples with them it is the same. Ben Shapiro does it pretty well here dismantling their argument. 

Other good ones from Ben -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olAP-Kmwwbw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrFsSCs8ba8

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Bat Guano said:

In this past case, you had a kid that was visited by the police 36 times so he was identified as a potential problem well before the incident occurred.  He should have been institutionalized. 

Where is this proof that they're being paid by someone to protest? This kind of stuff is just as bad as the crisis actor and false flag comments. (Edit: my comments were directed at uday)

What's more likely is they've experienced a horrific tragedy and it led to them forming an opinion regarding that issue. Their opinions and protests didn't form in a vacuum, there's been a legitimate build-up to this moment. Whether this thing has legs or not remains to be seen. 

Edited by Skyline

9 minutes ago, udaydanceparty said:

Not really..  It's pretty obvious they are getting plenty of help and this is political AstroTurfing. 

Bought and paid for "grass roots" deal.

https://everytown.org/

https://giffords.org/

https://front.moveon.org/

They are also now doing the trade off - you get your freedom to smoke weed in exchange for the freedom of self defense. Funny how they are doing their "walk out" of class next time on 4/20. What a coincidence. 

• Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Sure, the way forward is to get serious about drugging the kids and the effects of that. Not to create more laws that disarm the people who follow laws. They are trying to push an ideology on people using something proven not to work. They have very restrictive gun laws in Mexico, and higher gun murders... Sure, when you try to compare statistics in homogeneous European countries to ours we have more gun crime, but then when you compare apples to apples with them it is the same. Ben Shapiro does it pretty well here dismantling their argument. 

Other good ones from Ben -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olAP-Kmwwbw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrFsSCs8ba8

Drugging the kids? What kind of drugs are you talking about?

7 minutes ago, Amobie said:

In this past case, you had a kid that was visited by the police 36 times so he was identified as a potential problem well before the incident occurred.  He should have been institutionalized. 

OK. Police and school district fucked up. Now how do we prevent the next one?

2 minutes ago, Amobie said:

Love to defend the Constitution by advocating that people literally be locked up by state authority without being guilty of a crime.

"I need an invasive police state to protect my guns!" - Very Smart Libertarian Brain

10 minutes ago, udaydanceparty said:

Not really..  It's pretty obvious they are getting plenty of help and this is political AstroTurfing. 

Yes, they are getting help from adults who share their message and support them. It says a lot about the Shag right that they're incapable of understanding people wanting to work together towards a common cause. It's almost like the Shag right is made up of bitter losers who are friendless and whose families would rather die than talk to them about anything meaningful.

"There are organizations of supportive people? COMMUNISM!"

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Bat Guano said:

Drugging the kids? What kind of drugs are you talking about?

He's saying that we are drugging our kids instead of dealing with the underlying problems.  When you lose a family member, doctors typically don't load you with drugs to help you through the mourning process because we can all relate to the loss of a loved one.  When a kid is depressed because he isn't clicking with other kids at school, we don't treat it the same.  We treat that form of depression like there is something wrong with the kid. Load em up with pills and throw them back into the same environment. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, udaydanceparty said:

He's saying that we are drugging our kids instead of dealing with the underlying problems.  When you lose a family member, doctors typically don't load you with drugs to help you through the mourning process because we can all relate to the loss of a loved one.  When a kid is depressed because he isn't clicking with other kids at school, we don't treat it the same.  We treat that form of depression like there is something wrong with the kid. Load em up with pills and throw them back into the same environment. 

So you or Smokey are saying there's a connection between antidepressant use among kids and school shootings? You got any evidence for that hypothesis?

6 minutes ago, Bat Guano said:

So you or Smokey are saying there's a connection between antidepressant use among kids and school shootings? You got any evidence for that hypothesis?

http://www.ssristories.net/school-shootings/

Here is a list of quite a few.

In the case of Nikolas Cruz, the 19-year-old Florida mass-shooter, his mother’s sister, Barbara Kumbatovich, told the Miami Herald that she believed Cruz was on medication to deal with his emotional fragility.

This is strikingly similar to reports right after the 2013 school massacre in Newtown, Connecticut, when Mark and Louise Tambascio, family friends of shooter Adam Lanza and his mother, were interviewed on CBS’ “60 Minutes,” during which Louise Tambascio told correspondent Scott Pelley: “I know he was on medication and everything, but she homeschooled him at home cause he couldn’t deal with the school classes sometimes, so she just homeschooled Adam at home. And that was her life.” And here, Tambascio tells ABC News, “I knew he was on medication, but that’s all I know.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/02/media-ignoring-1-crucial-factor-in-florida-school-shooting/#PdKblCSMItRBQDpl.99

Another good write up

https://www.corbettreport.com/medicated-to-death-ssris-and-mass-killings/

The anti-depressants and ADHD ect.. are way over prescribed. The doctors no longer treat the underlying cause, but instead sell pills because that is what they have been thought in school. Pharma controls the studies, the students are tought to treat based on the results of the studies, thus, pills will solve all these different complex mental issues. 

The FBI and the armed guards at the school both failed when it came to this most recent case. Instead of pushing more government intervention, they should be pushing back on the failures of their local and federal governments to properly investigate this kid. But the other underlying cause was medication given, instead of figuring out why this kid was "emotionally fragile" and taking the necessary steps to help him function in society.

It's the same thing with guys coming back from war with PTSD. They are given pills that actually cause it to get worse, and eventually they blow their brains out. 

Some good talks Joe Rogan has had with people about the issues. Cognitive therapy, exercise and meditation seems to work better than pills that manipulate the delicate brain chemistry. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO34cVBQWBo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnA_CNYU3yc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPJkI4P2bXY

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Bat Guano said:

I don't blame the drugs.  I blame the expectation that giving someone a pill is going to fix them. 

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Shag Right-Winger Playbook:
- Say something dumb and/or racist.
- Be proven wrong.
- Bitch, whine, cry, and ratchet up the hateful rhetoric in the vain hope no one will notice how stupid you are because they are distracted by your howling.

Translates perfectly to the new board.

Emma Gonzalez is not an immigrant, you racist fuck.

Liberal playbook, claim everyone is a "ist" that disagrees with your fucking retarded progressive ideals.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Add Amobie to the list of bitchmade right-wingers who can't argue but instead rely on negs. #sad

22 minutes ago, Mike "Wags" Wagner said:

Liberal playbook, claim everyone is a "ist" that disagrees with your fucking retarded progressive ideals.

You said something racist so multiple people called you racist. You fucking racist.

• Like 1