Bernie Sanders 2020 Watch

Dropout

Gas tires and oil says I'm only here because Bernie is the front runner. You're wrong sport. Of all the democratic candidates, Bernie is the one I admire the most. If you look back at just about any post I've made about Bernie I haven't bashed him on anything other than his outrageous ideas that we can simply spend the money he proposes, and not kill our economy.   

Sucks the you can't looks at 2 sides of an argument, it makes you a complete idiot Gas tires and oil.  Carry on the circle jerk cabal......

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

It's parody. He's a comedian and that's his schtick. He's part of the Well Red troup

The great thing is that he's trolled so many responders i.e. "Oh yeah?  Well you're a dumbass because that Sanders jersey was for Barry Sanders, the Detroit running back, and not Bernie Sanders.  You MAGA types are so dumb!" 

On 11/18/2019 at 7:34 AM, Dropout said:

Bernie uh JFK on healthcare in 1962. Starts speaking at about the 5 min mark.

Refers to FDR’s Social Security Bill in 1935. JFK thought 25 years was too long of a wait. Now you know how Bernie must feel about it. This progressive leader was assassinated about a year later.

The civil rights act passed in 1964. Another progressive leader MLK assassinated in 1968. His plan in 1967 was based on guaranteed income and economic security.

“A host of positive psychological changes inevitably will result from widespread economic security. The dignity of the individual will flourish when the decisions concerning his life are in his hands, when he has the assurance that his income is stable and certain, and when he knows that he has the means to seek self-improvement. Personal conflicts between husband, wife and children will diminish when the unjust measurement of human worth on a scale of dollars is eliminated.”

It is worth repeating the Democratic Party advocated for economic security in the past and somehow withstood the attacks by dullards calling them commies. We have lost our way. 

3 huge rallies yesterday in Mass/Virginia, and at the last one Bernie was quiet and looked exhausted.

2 huge rallies today in California.

Good energy for the San Jose (just came out on stage) rally.

Tonight is the Public Enemy concert in LA. 

Grandpa needs to take 2 days off to go fishing and sleep.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Yesterday: who cares what happened, South Carolina will be red regardless of who is on the ticket
Today: look how good Bernie is doing in a state that will be blue regardless of who is on the ticket

When did I ever say that about SC? Who are you talking to?

6 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Yesterday: who cares what happened, South Carolina will be red regardless of who is on the ticket
Today: look how good Bernie is doing in a state that will be blue regardless of who is on the ticket

It's a big deal because Bernie could get a huge lead or have only a very modest lead depending on how many candidates get above 15%.

• Like 1

When you talk about transformation you gotta remember I was the guy, I was the only one who, who, who when you think about what needs to get done and who can get that done and has gotten it done every time. In terms of what we need and when the need is.

Bobrock and I would follow, we'd see the news and hear the needs of the people and deliver, and deliver, and work with others and make it happen

It is not too late for every Democrat to think "Us, not Me." To think outside of their 401K about those who live paycheck to paycheck - or worse. To understand people will come down with Coronavirus and cannot afford a test or treatment. This party has lost its soul. FDR saved the oligarchs from themselves. I see no interest from the Neeracrats to be anything other than a country club republican coalition.  That will end badly.

We are headed to a Trump second term - and the Neeracrats don't seem to care. 

• Like 2

Bernie’s massive support is undeniable.  I’m curious though if that support will win him an election that is not won by sheer numbers but unfortunately by the right numbers in the right places.  See Trump 2016.  It doesn’t do Bernie any good to run up huge margins in already solidly blue areas.  Instead he has to win over a few thousand in the right states.  I’m not saying he will or won’t but if he wins the nomination he needs to realize the general election is a different animal less he risk winning the popular vote by 5 million votes yet still losing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

Bernie’s massive support is undeniable.  I’m curious though if that support will win him an election that is not won by sheer numbers but unfortunately by the right numbers in the right places.  See Trump 2016.  It doesn’t do Bernie any good to run up huge margins in already solidly blue areas.  Instead he has to win over a few thousand in the right states.  I’m not saying he will or won’t but if he wins the nomination he needs to realize the general election is a different animal less he risk winning the popular vote by 5 million votes yet still losing.

i suppose we'll see how he does in NC, VA, and CO tomorrow 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

He’ll sell out again and get paid to endorse Biden.  And buy a 4th house somewhere. 

He is a loser.  Was on welfare and jobless until he got into politics as a middle aged man.  

You are who you are because of government largesse.

Don't ever forget that.