Bernie Sanders 2020 Watch

Dropout

4 minutes ago, Calihorn said:

Politifact being the unbiased fact-checkers they are in this article!

Took me a minute since I found out it wasn't Politifact but WaPo, but this was one of the most insane things I remember reading recently.

10 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

You Austinites should be used to your future life under Bernie because y'all love waiting in line for food. 

"It's not about the food, it's about the experience, it's an event."  -regarded Austinite.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Good video by someone else. But special shout out to Twitter grifter Ryan Knight, who has gone from "@ProudResister" to Warren stan to Bernie supporter in one primary cycle. 

I couldn't find the original. Still love the video though.

• Like 1

I already know BT thinks the VP choice is not a big deal, but I think if Bernie is the nominee his VP choice will be the most important in recent memory. 1. because of his age/health and 2. He is still divisive within the party. 

I've seen a lot of Bernie supporters float Nina Turner. I think that would be an unmitigated disaster. As much as I like Bernie, if he chose Turner I would be pretty fucking pissed. 

If he's the D nominee, he's got to throw an olive branch to the Democratic base. I'm not saying he needs to choose a super moderate like Klobuchar. But I think it would foolish to choose a full on leftist. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I already know BT thinks the VP choice is not a big deal, but I think if Bernie is the nominee his VP choice will be the most important in recent memory. 1. because of his age/health and 2. He is still divisive within the party. 

I've seen a lot of Bernie supporters float Nina Turner. I think that would be an unmitigated disaster. As much as I like Bernie, if he chose Turner I would be pretty fucking pissed. 

If he's the D nominee, he's got to throw an olive branch to the Democratic base. I'm not saying he needs to choose a super moderate like Klobuchar. But I think it would foolish to choose a full on leftist. 

I don't disagree but it would also be dumb for him to have a serious health problem/die in office and have someone who is going to not be anywhere near as supportive of a leftist platform. Tammy Baldwin barely gets to that kind of candidate I'd like.

Bargaining stage.

Just let Vince be Vince.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/sen-bernie-sanders-to-hold-weekend-rally-in-downtown-austin/

Bernie is coming for Texas. He will be in San Antonio and El Paso this Saturday. In Austin at Auditorium Shores on Sunday for what will surely be an epic gathering.

Missed the Mesquite one bc of the day it fell on. The trip down to Austin may be just the thing to make up for that.

Edited by Dropout
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Why? Who outside of a tiny tiny group of DNC freaks no one cares about will be mad?

The nation will see a passionate, fiery black woman with a strong spirit. They'll love her.

BT over here is so happy about Bern he forgot he's talking about the United States of America.

8 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

lol

Just gotta get the right people.

Obama picked Biden for a reason. Bernie doesn't need someone that centrist ideologically, but he needs someone who can serve the same purpose (comforting stupid old voters who think Bernie is too "extreme").

Still can’t find a solid unbiased detailed evaluation of Bernie’s M4ALL program despite several google searches and various web site visits. There are a lot of high level summaries like from Rand, but nothing thorough. I must be missing it.