Netflix Recommendations

kevwun

I only got through 2 episodes so not much yet but I was hooked when he gets to the rich fucks house and I saw the wife. Great tits!!It took me a bit in the first episode to get fully out of a WTF is going on here mindset. 

Ortega seems all over the place so far though. Way too overzealous or knows something. I haven't read shit about this show so my questions are probably answered if I searched for them at all but I am not going to

2 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

I only got through 2 episodes so not much yet but I was hooked when he gets to the rich fucks house and I saw the wife. Great tits!!It took me a bit in the first episode to get fully out of a WTF is going on here mindset. 

Ortega seems all over the place so far though. Way too overzealous or knows something. I haven't read shit about this show so my questions are probably answered if I searched for them at all but I am not going to

I've seen mixed reviews on here, and it doesn't really seem like a show I'd typically watch. But I've been kicking around the idea of getting started on it. 

4 hours ago, XYZ said:

Anybody watch “I think you should leave”? I find it pretty entertaining. The main actor seems to have only one character: weird, creepy, awkward guy.

it was discussed quite a bit when it was released.  i love it.  i've gone back and watched a few of my favorite sketches a dozen times.

ZZ Top doc was good and I enjoyed it.  My criticisms would be that it just kinda ended after Eliminator and also it didn't really scratch much past the surface on what those guys are about except for Beard.  It kinda did, but not that much.

That Wahlberg movie sucked.

I Think You Should Leave is maybe my favorite thing of 2019.  Fuck you Bart Harley Jarvis.

Telecaster body/headstock with a lipstick humbucking bridge pickup (and no neck pickup). And a metal longhorn decal \m/. If it’s a Fender it’s a custom shop but probably an all around “custom” (out of deference to dougo) guitar (I don’t think there was a decal on the headstock). Not really a tele but certainly not a Les Paul.

22 hours ago, Celery Man said:

ZZ Top doc was good and I enjoyed it.  My criticisms would be that it just kinda ended after Eliminator and also it didn't really scratch much past the surface on what those guys are about except for Beard.  It kinda did, but not that much.

That Wahlberg movie sucked.

I Think You Should Leave is maybe my favorite thing of 2019.  Fuck you Bart Harley Jarvis.

I thought the Wahlberg movie was entertaining. Maybe I was just focused on Schlesinger's tits? 🤷🏿‍♂️

Jack of All Trades is this oddly interesting father-son reconnection based around the 88-92 era of baseball card collecting. Seems like neither dad nor stu had a lick of business sense. My 6-year-old ass knew the sets were overproduced, but having one still gave you cred.

ot, but is card collecting even a thing anymore? It seemed liked a constant flip of 1k/‘pack’ of one memorabilia card a decade ago.