Netflix Recommendations

kevwun

And Myrtle Beach for the trifecta!

Observation for those watching:

I’ve heard that looking up is a sign of lying. I don’t know if that’s true but Carole does it EVERY time she’s saying something significant about what happened to her husband. It’s creepy.

Oh she definitely did that shit

9 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

Binged the whole damn thing. That was a crazy fucking story. Has one of the most shocking live moments I’ve seen in any of these crime docs.

My wife binged this yesterday and I got sucked in for episodes 2, 3 and 4.

What the holy fuck...  If there is a textbook definition of "trainwreck" this is it.   

• Like 1

Had y’all never heard of Joe Exotic before?

There’s a great podcast - entitled “Joe Exotic : Tiger King” - that covers some of the same ground but has some additional information. It came out last year.

There’s a ton of crazy stuff that didn’t even make it into this docuseries.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:32 PM, Bash Riprock said:

Tiger King-

My sister in law's aunt was married to the Tiger King's brother that died. He named the ZOO after him His was a good stand up guy. My brother went to the bother's funereal back in the 90s. After her aunt remarried, Joe the Tiger King told them to fuck off and never spoke to them again. My brother knew none of this happened until he watched this doc. He vaguely remembered some guy on the side of the family having a zoo.

Apparently he was from Pilot Point, is that true?

On 3/23/2020 at 4:58 PM, Pancho said:

Watched the first episode of Tiger King and was like this: giphy.gif

Then immediately started episode 2. After that episide, I was like: giphy.gif

I'm about to start episode 3.

You better start looking for new gifs.  You ain't seen nothing yet.

On the podcast, that producer in the cowboy hat claimed that it wasn’t really Joe Exotic singing on those songs. The produced songs were fake. Seems that may have been debunked? They didn’t mention it on the show and sounded like he had a decent voice when he sang live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

so many different characters in Tiger King and none of the are likable at all.  it's pretty crazy.  the campaign manager guy is probably the closest.

And they're all calling the others out for the exact same insane behavior.  It's impossible to look away.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2020 at 6:57 PM, Deej said:

Watched "Tiger King" today. People into owning big cats are all sorts of fucked up.

I listened to the podcast last fall. Not sure there is a good guy among the group except maybe the Ligers.

At first I thought it was a spoof - I had to search online just to see if it was real.

Spoiler

From the gun-caring gay zookeeper to the nemesis that (likely) murdered her first husband that keeps Tigers in her office ... 

so many different characters in Tiger King and none of the are likable at all.  it's pretty crazy.  the campaign manager guy is probably the closest.

I felt like Reinke (double foot amputee who races cars now) was the most sympathetic character. And maybe the long haired trainer guy but man was he fucked up.
  • Like 1

I heard about tiger king on ESPNU radio this evening and tried for 30 minutes. Turned it off. That was so slow developing. Is there any reason to hold my breath through the next 20 minutes and go to E2? If one of those oklahoma fucks gets a chunk taken out of a hip I may tune in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, markstanco said:

I heard about tiger king on ESPNU radio this evening and tried for 30 minutes. Turned it off. That was so slow developing. Is there any reason to hold my breath through the next 20 minutes and go to E2? If one of those oklahoma fucks gets a chunk taken out of a hip I may tune in.

You listen to sports radio these days and didn’t find Tiger King entertaining?  You whack bro.....

Maybe so.

I just could not get in to that 48 IQ dude.

I agree, I’ve never understood the fascination with white trash people and them way they live their lives. I guess next will be one about a family that raises fighting roosters and people will eat it up...
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, markstanco said:

If one of those oklahoma fucks gets a chunk taken out of a hip I may tune in.

Would you settle for an arm?

Just watched the new Bert Kreischer special. Worthy.

Edited by RPM
  • Like 1

Look I get those that see 10 minutes and about some redneck from Oklahoma that runs a zoo, but believe me whatever you think it's about it is NOT about. You'll be given wiplash by all the fucking craziness and unbelievable shit that these cults got up to. It's like never-ending, every 30 minutes something unexpected pops up. I'll go off to the other thread now.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Look I get those that see 10 minutes and about some redneck from Oklahoma that runs a zoo, but believe me whatever you think it's about it is NOT about. You'll be given wiplash by all the fucking craziness and unbelievable shit that these cults got up to. It's like never-ending, every 30 minutes something unexpected pops up. I'll go off to the other thread now.

Yep.