Netflix Recommendations

kevwun

3 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Thank god for the forum police, it would be absolute mayhem without you guys. While you’re at it, please have people stop posting links to funny videos in the “pics that make you lol” thread

Are you really this fucking clueless? It's a fucking thread called "Netflix recommendations". People read this thread.....for Netflix recommendations.

For most people, it's a no-brainer to figure out that the movie you just watched, which isn't available on Netflix, doesn't belong in a Netflix recommendations thread.

Ok I’ll start three new threads then.

The alternative is to go start three new threads? That's some great wife logic there.

• Like 1

spacer.png

9 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

Are you really this fucking clueless? It's a fucking thread called "Netflix recommendations". People read this thread.....for Netflix recommendations.

For most people, it's a no-brainer to figure out that the movie you just watched, which isn't available on Netflix, doesn't belong in a Netflix recommendations thread.

The alternative is to go start three new threads? That's some great wife logic there.

Edited by Patron

On 9/23/2019 at 11:40 PM, Mileslong said:

this movie is on Hulu and a bunch of the other streaming services, it’s a Swedish sci-fi called Aniara. I watched it last night and just found it enthralling.

It’s slow paced and increasingly grim, the ending made me feel bad but yet I highly recommend it.

It’s won six awards from various international film festivals. Not much character development but still great, it’s hard to describe.

It’s about an extremely large vessel named the Aniara that transports people from earth to mars. Earth is almost uninhabitable in the future and people are leaving in droves. It only takes the Aniara three weeks to get to Mars but it has an accident and I’ll leave the spoilers at that.

Watch it, would love to jeer other opinions

What the fuck does this bullshit have to do with Netflix you fucking piece of shit? I swear to god I will fucking kill your entire family if you ever post a single other Hulu title on the Netflix thread. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Js1 said:

Big Mouth s3 was great. This show is hitting its stride I’m glad Netflix already announced 3 more seasons. 

The husband is out of town and I wanted to wait for him to get home, but he’s in grad school anyway so he won’t have time to watch it. So I should I just binge it tonight without him, right?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

The husband is out of town and I wanted to wait for him to get home, but he’s in grad school anyway so he won’t have time to watch it. So I should I just binge it tonight without him, right?

Yes. Easily rewatchable 

13 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Joy Division and Black Sabbath within 20 minutes of each other is just *chef’s kiss*.

Not to mention Carcetti coming through the wall like some diddicoy Kool Aid Man.

the music to this show is so good despite season 2 being meh

Finished Peaky Blinders S5.  Fantastic.  Brilliant acting.  Excellent writing.  Picturesque cinematography and kick ass music.
I'm hard pressed to find another show that is consistently this excellent.  Now I wait another 12 to 18 months for S6

In the big speech after the play, did they just totally f up the editing where the voice is going but his mouth isn’t moving?

Has anyone watched the third season of La Casa de Papel/Money Heist? I've watched the first two seasons and now I got my wife into it, so we're rewatching it before moving on to Season 3. Just wondering how it compares to the first two.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, williemackgarza said:

Just finished Peaky Blinders new season.
Acting was great as normal but storyline left alot to be desired.
Seems like Ive thought that on several shows now so I think I must be an asshole

It's our own fault.  2019, it's quantity over quality.  We want it both ways... we want quality shows to pumped out on the regular, b/c we binge watch shows in a week.  Studios spread thin try to pump out as much as they can to please an ever bitchier fan base.

On 10/13/2019 at 6:38 AM, iodeac said:

Has anyone watched the third season of La Casa de Papel/Money Heist? I've watched the first two seasons and now I got my wife into it, so we're rewatching it before moving on to Season 3. Just wondering how it compares to the first two.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Very good, but incomplete. It appears they're releasing the third season in two parts. I love the show. This half of the series ends with shit hitting the fan, so there's quite a cliff hanger.

On 10/6/2019 at 10:32 PM, Post Oak said:

Finished Peaky Blinders S5.  Fantastic.  Brilliant acting.  Excellent writing.  Picturesque cinematography and kick ass music.

I'm hard pressed to find another show that is consistently this excellent.  Now I wait another 12 to 18 months for S6

The only complaint I have about this outstanding show.  There should be a 12 step program for this addiction-how much is enough, just a little more.  I find myself jonesing immediately after the sixth episode ends each season, which is what I guess the producers are going for. 

• Like 1