Letterkenny

Al_4_ISU

As long as we're making lists, top gals for wild as hell one nighters.

1.  Kat- pretty obvious one here.  Hot, swings both ways.  Only drawback is her brother is toughest guy in letterkenny but he doesn't strike me as the overprotective type. 

2.  Tanis, same as above just a step lower on hotness.  Might be too wild, where you suddenly find yourself in a situation where you are not comfortable.  Safety word is a must. 

3.  Mrs. Macgregor.   Still got some tread on the tires and you know she's into crazy things.  Hard no if she insists on Mr.  Macgregor being in room, though. 

4.  Tie- Mrs. Jones, Mrs Riley.  I know you never see them and this might be a stretch pick but if shoresy is telling the truth, they are wild.  Of course, given shoresy's picks from the Shamrockettes, he and I might have different tastes.

6.  Gail- obviously into crazy things and anything would be on the table, but the epileptic spastic jerking she does would make this difficult.  Needs to take about 20-25 % off of that to move up.   

16 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

As long as we're making lists, top gals for wild as hell one nighters.

1.  Kat- pretty obvious one here.  Hot, swings both ways.  Only drawback is her brother is toughest guy in letterkenny but he doesn't strike me as the overprotective type. 

2.  Tanis, same as above just a step lower on hotness.  Might be too wild, where you suddenly find yourself in a situation where you are not comfortable.  Safety word is a must. 

3.  Mrs. Macgregor.   Still got some tread on the tires and you know she's into crazy things.  Hard no if she insists on Mr.  Macgregor being in room, though. 

4.  Tie- Mrs. Jones, Mrs Riley.  I know you never see them and this might be a stretch pick but if shoresy is telling the truth, they are wild.  Of course, given shoresy's picks from the Shamrockettes, he and I might have different tastes.

6.  Gail- obviously into crazy things and anything would be on the table, but the epileptic spastic jerking she does would make this difficult.  Needs to take about 20-25 % off of that to move up.   

Any list without Bonnie McMurray is void.

Who the fuck is Mrs. Macgregor?

9 minutes ago, Hugh G. Rection said:

Must be late season 5, season 6 person.  I am in season 5 and haven't seen Shoresy pick up any of the Shamrockettes.

I've seen them all. There is no Mrs. Macgregor. I'm gonna assume he means Mrs. McMurray. 

Edited by lateshow

50 minutes ago, lateshow said:

I've seen them all. There is no Mrs. Macgregor. I'm gonna assume he means Mrs. McMurray. 

Crap, you are right, McMurray.  Bonnie's SIL.  Bonnie is right up there on the hot scale, but I haven't seen the evidence of craziness from her.  Keep in mind this is the crazy one nighter list, otherwise both Frenchies, Bonnie and Rosie would surely make the list. 

That bloopers reel with them losing their shit during mcmurray impressions had me rolling, also howled at the Glen out takes. I wasn't really a fan of the rambling astronaut piece during the show and even less so after seeing the blooper reel.

4 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

You have Katie too low. 

It seems that way, but I can't honestly put her ahead of the others.

Angie's character is trash, but the actress is smoking.  As others have pointed out, this show is dripping with talent.  Mrs. McMurray and Dairy's French girl don't even make the Top 5 FFS.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
17 minutes ago, lateshow said:

I thought this most recent season was just okay compared to previous seasons. 

you are talking about season 9 - the one that came out a month or two ago? season 8 last year was pretty meh overall minus few golden scenes (5.15 inches was F'ing hillarious). season 9 was significantly better overall, imo. regardless, still one of the best shows on TV right now 

Season 8 came out last month.  Season 7 was the one with the talk show.

My only real complaint at this point is over-reliance on montages.  Dialogue is what makes the show, and there's getting to be a slight lack of it.

Edited by Al_4_ISU

19 hours ago, texhorn said:

you are talking about season 9 - the one that came out a month or two ago? season 8 last year was pretty meh overall minus few golden scenes (5.15 inches was F'ing hillarious). season 9 was significantly better overall, imo. regardless, still one of the best shows on TV right now 

The one that just came out. It was not as good as any previous season. They've gone overboard with the puns. I don't need 5 minutes of them sitting around naming animals. 

33 minutes ago, lateshow said:

It would also help the show if they just cut the skids out completely. 

Been saying that since day 1.  They are easily the least entertaining, funny, and even believable characters in the series.  I've known a lot of small town tweakers and they are nothing like the skids.

• Like 1

Glossed over some of this to avoid spoilers, but just chiming in to say I love this show. Binged over the last few weeks when I've had time and am just into season 3. Little things crack me up, like "Jimmy Dickskin" and Wayne criticizing French Stewart for squinting too much (self aware humor is funny to me). And the chicks are smoking. Bonnie McMurray is number 1 so far on my list. Katie a close second. 

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 1

Glossed over some of this to avoid spoilers, but just chiming in to say I love this show. Binged over the last few weeks when I've had time and am just into season 3. Little things crack me up, like "Jimmy Dickskin" and Wayne criticizing French Stewart for squinting too much (self aware humor is funny to me). And the chicks are smoking. Bonnie McMurray is number 1 so far on my list. Katie a close second. 

I’ll take Tanis seven days a week and twice on Sunday.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

And one of the very next episodes included the french girls, and another had Gaye looking much less gothy/skiddish, whatever that style is, so I must say the entire evening was quite bonerific.

Edited by 'stache

• 1 month later...

I'm still in season 2 but this show fucking kills me. Last night I watched the open where Dan tells Wayne and Dary about the girl who paid attentions to his butthole and I laughed so hard it woke the husband up and he came out to check on me. 😂

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, austingirl said:

I'm still in season 2 but this show fucking kills me. Last night I watched the open where Dan tells Wayne and Dary about the girl who paid attentions to his butthole and I laughed so hard it woke the husband up and he came out to check on me. 😂

The way they start playing catch just between themselves as if Dan is not even there is perfect.  Pop fly.  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...