The Sopranos

wild_turkey

On 1/21/2024 at 1:39 PM, mr. sunshine said:

Cameos - Off the top of my head Frank Sinatra, Jr., Lawrence Taylor, David Lee Roth, Ben Kingsley,  Lauren Bacall. Who else you got?

Guitar player for the E street band, David Chase briefly appeared in one scene, Southside Johnny Lyons.

On 2/9/2024 at 6:48 PM, billfromlaketravis said:

I read somewhere that Rispoli begged David Chase to bring him back with a wig on to play Richie Aprile. Jesus Christ that would have been a disaster. 

I still think Phil is the show's best big bad, but Richie is a very close second. 

1. Richie Aprile

2. Phil Leotardo

3. Ralph Cifaretto 

34 minutes ago, lateshow said:

1. Richie Aprile

2. Phil Leotardo

3. Ralph Cifaretto 

Hard to argue with that list. I don’t recall Carmine or Johnny Sack ever discussing whacking Tony. Bitching about him sure, but they never put anything in motion. 

The Junior Feud was a pretty quick boil. Junior found out Tony was meeting with the capos at Green Grove + seeing a psychiatrist,  and he gave the nod. I liked Tony’s response, it was the right move. Punish Junior financially, demote him and Bobby, but don’t kill him because it makes the Sopranos like shit to kill blood relatives. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...