Bidet Meta Threas

luke duke

Finally got around to perusing this thread.

From the OP:

operate the anus sprayer while the toilet bowl is refilling. If you do so, and the toilet bowl stops the refilling process, you are going to have a surge in water pressure which will give you quite a surprise, and you may harm your sphincter.

Some people pay extra for that.

• 4 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Hate said:

I have finally decided to get on the bidet thread and placed an order for the Luxe Bidet Neo 185 (Elite Series) this morning.  It should be here tomorrow.  I am strangely excited for its arrival. 

Welcome to team clean hole. 

My wife is skeptical, which is why I went ahead and purchased the one with the "woman" setting. I figured it would make her feel special and she would be more apt to use it if it had a setting just for her.  I kind of want to hold out shitting for as long as I can tomorrow just so I can use it for the first time tomorrow.  Maybe I should eat a bunch of cheese tonight?

I’m up and running now. Whomever put in the fill mechanism before had crossed threaded the connection, so when I tried to install the bidet, I could t get a good connection on the T joint. I had to replace the fill mechanism as well. Gave it a try this morning and I can say is wow...and also that I don’t knew why anyone would ever need more than the low pressure setting. I don’t even want to imagine needing the high pressure or imagine what the high pressure would do to a bunghole.

Without the high pressure I just dont get the desired polished sparkling feel. I want to hear a squeegee sound when checking for cleanliness.

This is what I fear might happen if I use the high pressure.

f542a61711cd3e6a25ba5533218468ef.gif

It’s going to blow the water back through my body and out my nose, ears, and mouth.

6 hours ago, PhillyD said:

I have no use for the heating feature.  I find myself looking forward to winter when the water is colder and more refreshing.

Agree. I don’t get the allure of the warm water feature. It’s always so warm and humid around my butthole. A shot of cool water is just very refreshing.  I’ll go so far as to say it’s invigorating. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Installed my Bio Bidet USPA 6800 Luxury Bidet Seat yesterday.  I've had the Lux cheapies for a while and they are fine but this is the shit!  On sale this month at Costco for $199 (normally $369) while supplies last.  Between the oscillating stream and the dryer, my butt hole is feeling quite pampered. 

My wife is skeptical but I think the warm water stream will bring her around.  She wasn't a fan of the cold water on the cheap ones.  I never had a problem with it.  I also think the adjustable pressure will be a sell for her, but I really don't give a shit.  This is my baby all the way.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

Amazon should pay me a commission. I've had at least a dozen people that have been to a party at my place, who have hit me up asking where to get one.

CHIEF

Same with my friends. They thought it was a joke at first then came over a few times and now they all bought one. 

1 hour ago, cabowabo said:

I took a shit at my mom”s house this afternoon with no bidet. It’s wasn’t fun, nor was it one of those fortunate one wipe style shits. 

I went golfing yesterday and for some reason couldn't work one up before I had to leave the house. I got to the golf course and had to drop a deuce before I teed off.  Of course they had the one ply sandpaper toilet paper that one would expect at such a place. I ended up with swamp ass by #17.  It sucked.