Bidet Meta Threas

luke duke

6 hours ago, Zone Read said:

Just sold my house of 30 years yesterday.  At the last second the buyers tell my agent that they assumed my Biobidet 2000 was going to stay.  I thought that rather odd, it's a pretty personal item and I'd probably rather get a new one if I was buying the house.  But, I guess it's kind of like a fixture so I figured I'd let them have it without making a big deal of it.  Do I replace the BB 2000 with the same model or do I spend a bit more and get something next level?  Is there even a next level up from the 2000?  Seems like it has a shit-ton (no pun intended) of features, can't imagine what a more expensive one would have to make it better.

Toto Neorest NX-1. $12,243 for pooping bliss. 

https://www.totousa.com/neorest-nx1-dual-flush-toilet-10-gpf-08-gpf

16 hours ago, Zone Read said:

Just sold my house of 30 years yesterday.  At the last second the buyers tell my agent that they assumed my Biobidet 2000 was going to stay.  I thought that rather odd, it's a pretty personal item and I'd probably rather get a new one if I was buying the house.  But, I guess it's kind of like a fixture so I figured I'd let them have it without making a big deal of it.  Do I replace the BB 2000 with the same model or do I spend a bit more and get something next level?  Is there even a next level up from the 2000?  Seems like it has a shit-ton (no pun intended) of features, can't imagine what a more expensive one would have to make it better.

Neo 120. No bitchassedness. 

16 hours ago, Zone Read said:

Neo 120. No bitchassedness. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

In Japan for the kids’ spring break. Our first hotel had a bidet toilet seat. Tickles at first (NTTWWT), but I’m definitely getting bidets for the house. Start with one in the downstairs bathroom, then the toilets upstairs when we do the renovation.

Not going to go through the entire thread, but any recommendations?

21 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

Bio Bidet 2000 is the most powerful on the market unless you're getting new toilets with built in bidets. 

I have a bio bidet 2000 in the master bath and Luxe Bidet Neo 85 on every other toilet in the house and guest house. The Luxe is basic, no frills, no heater, etc. 

I catch a lot of flak about being hoity-toity when we have guests, but that’s just an opportunity to evangelize about hygiene. As someone wiser than me said upthread (or maybe it was on the shag), when you step in dog crap in the yard, do you wipe it off with a paper towel and go on about your day?  Of course not. You go to the hose and wash it off. 
I can’t believe I walked this earth for over 40 years with a poop-smeared backside before discovering the shag’s bidet thread. We’re not barbarians, people. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

I have a bio bidet 2000 in the master bath and Luxe Bidet Neo 85 on every other toilet in the house and guest house. The Luxe is basic, no frills, no heater, etc. 
I catch a lot of flak about being hoity-toity when we have guests, but that’s just an opportunity to evangelize about hygiene. As someone wiser than me said upthread (or maybe it was on the shag), when you step in dog crap in the yard, do you wipe it off with a paper towel and go on about your day?  Of course not. You go to the hose and wash it off. 
I can’t believe I walked this earth for over 40 years with a poop-smeared backside before discovering the shag’s bidet thread. We’re not barbarians, people. 

You’re welcome.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Been watching Loudermilk on Netflix.  In a episode (season 3) I watched last night, one of the guys in the group is selling Toto's.  They mention how the Japanese have it down with not wiping their asses and how far US has fallen because we are still butt wipers.  Of course, I say this as an enlightened non butt wiper (at least at home.).   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, luke duke said:

Caught the title only... but yep, bought a Swash in March of 2020 and it is one of the best if not the best thing I have ever bought.  I did have to drop electrical behind the toilet but it was all money well spent.  

Remote still has original batteries in it too.

Edited by BonzoMontreaux
English, how does it work...

On 3/19/2024 at 6:24 PM, Sam Lin said:

Toto. The Japanese know their shit.

This. I've got a 7 year old Toto Washlet in our master bath and I'll never live in another house without one. Like others have said, I can't believe so many people still willingly wander the earth with a shit-smeared backside every day.

On 3/20/2024 at 8:24 AM, Sam Lin said:

Toto. The Japanese know their shit.

We’ve bounced through 3 hotels so far and even the old school sleep-on-the-floor ryokan had an impressive bidet.

What’s surprising to me is that restaurant and public restrooms also have bidets. Can’t imagine the extra maintenance that goes into cleaning those things…

But yeah, in short, clean but are serious business in Japan. 

Oh. And the TP here is the one-ply BS. Not sure if it’s because the TP sucks so they invented bidets. Or is it because there are bidets that the TP sucks.

Kinda like the chicken and the egg. Which came first?

Just got back from a 6 day trip to Miami and Phoenix, going to Spain for 10 days next month.  I'm at the point that it's tough to get excited about traveling when I know I won't have my BB 2000 bidet to use during that time.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Came back from Japan and the first thing I did was drop a deuce. I felt like a caveman wiping my ass with toilet paper.

I already ordered the Toto Washlet C5 since I already have a Toto toilet. I'll get the Washlet+ version when I renovate the upstairs bathrooms later this year.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2023 at 8:59 PM, mininghorn88 said:

Our corporate office toilets in the executive wing. I tried the bidet function for the first time. A game changer.

image.thumb.jpeg.7938526b8909163644ab0877d0a9f6cc.jpeg

Cannot get the video to load

I have an Axent ONE and this remote beats the shit out of mine.

After having lived with multiple bidets with remote controls, I will never buy remote control bidets again. Hard mounted permanent control buttons never run out of batteries or go missing or get dropped in the toilet by a prankster.

• Haha 1
  • Prepare your anus 1