Bidet Meta Threas

luke duke

When I was in Japan a few years ago every single "Western" toilet was a bidet combo and it was great. Very odd the first time you use it but once you realize that you leave the bathroom with a clean ass it's totally worth it. But I will warn you, be careful after using it when taking a big dump. I used it one time and I guess my colon was wide open because that spray of water went all the way up into my body. Not a good feeling but also no dingleberries.

Inspired by this thread, I pulled the trigger on one of the $35 Amazon rigs. I gotta say the difference is real. Drying doen't save on TP, and I stil gotta wipe, but there's no more of this business...

If you have to take more than one swipe to dry your butthole and confirm cleanliness, then you need to spray longer and/or increase the water stream pressure to your anus.

5 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Well, looks like I’m joining the club. I just demoed my kid’s bathroom and while the sheet rock was off, I went ahead and added an outlet for a bidet. I’m going to add an outlet in the master bath once I’m done with this current project.

Username will no longer apply to your wife. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
Sorry.
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Well, looks like I’m joining the club. I just demoed my kid’s bathroom and while the sheet rock was off, I went ahead and added an outlet for a bidet. I’m going to add an outlet in the master bath once I’m done with this current project.

You don’t need an outlet. The water from the toilet feed line is fine. It’s actually quite refreshing. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 8:20 AM, Not a cat said:

I'm at a friend's hunting lodge with a group of friends.  I installed a luxe neo 120 in my quarters.  They're curious about it, but all seem hesitant to use it.

As the old saying goes, you can lead a dirty ass to water, but you can't make it wash.

You just carry one around with you and install on random toilets?

If you consider the bathroom I'm using all week at my friend's ranch house as a random toilet, then yes.  And it was sent there via Amazon by a fuck buddy when I told her that the only thing I hate about boy's weekend is missing my bidet, but I figured that was extraneous to the whole point.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 7:35 AM, texasjacket said:

Put in bio bidet as a Christmas gift. Warm seat and warm water are game changers. Never going back to cold water again

I came here to have a discussion about this with my fellow anally superior peers. I consider myself an early adopter in this space. I was such an advocate that I decided I needed to go next level and upgrade to a new commode and have an electrician install an outlet so that I could buy a luxury bidet GT model with all of the trimmings. 

The upgrade was about a year ago and I'm here to admit that I was wrong. My Bio Bidet is inferior to the $45 water pressure model. Because pressure. I can adjust the bullseye and I can adjust the pressure but the max pressure is just not good enough. It feels like it's good enough at the time, and the wipe is clean at the moment of truth, but I've had a number of occasions where there was a palpable, deep seated itch. And that hypothesis turned out to be correct after some digging. 

This was never an issue with the water pressure model. The benefits of the GT are very nice. I will take warm water, heated seat, remote control and futuristic lights all day. But they do not make up for the loss of pressure.

That said, I'm doing some research. There is a Bio Bidet 2100 that apparently has an "enema mode*.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 11/29/2020 at 7:26 PM, CooterBrown said:

If I’m getting a bidet, I’m getting the best bidet within reason. I’m eyeing the Toto bidet seat with the heated water and seat, blow dryer, remote control, and odorizer.

11 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

I came here to have a discussion about this with my fellow anally superior peers. I consider myself an early adopter in this space. I was such an advocate that I decided I needed to go next level and upgrade to a new commode and have an electrician install an outlet so that I could buy a luxury bidet GT model with all of the trimmings. 

The upgrade was about a year ago and I'm here to admit that I was wrong. My Bio Bidet is inferior to the $45 water pressure model. Because pressure. I can adjust the bullseye and I can adjust the pressure but the max pressure is just not good enough. It feels like it's good enough at the time, and the wipe is clean at the moment of truth, but I've had a number of occasions where there was a palpable, deep seated itch. And that hypothesis turned out to be correct after some digging. 

This was never an issue with the water pressure model. The benefits of the GT are very nice. I will take warm water, heated seat, remote control and futuristic lights all day. But they do not make up for the loss of pressure.

That said, I'm doing some research. There is a Bio Bidet 2100 that apparently has an "enema mode*.

If you're not oscillating and pulsating with warm water whilst sitting on a warmed seat, then are you even really bidet'ing? 

Toto Washlet ftw.

• Hook 'Em 1

The 2000 arrived today. I will be doing the install this weekend.

I'm easily amused and I'm getting a kick out of my current dilemma - what exactly in the fuck do I do with my 6800? I don't think anyone wants a used bidet. I guess I'm going to store it away for when we finally build that master suite above the garage that will probably never happen. 

The 2000 arrived today. I will be doing the install this weekend.
I'm easily amused and I'm getting a kick out of my current dilemma - what exactly in the fuck do I do with my 6800? I don't think anyone wants a used bidet. I guess I'm going to store it away for when we finally build that master suite above the garage that will probably never happen. 

You should donate it to a homeless shelter.

Having made the transition to the bidet several months ago, I really can’t believe it took me over 50 years to know about this. It’s so simple, so basic—why in the world do we as a culture walk around with poop-smeared backsides when there’s a cheap, effective alternative?  Because it’s perceived French snootiness?  
The only downside to having made the jump, and installed them in all toilets in the home, and having converted several of our friends, is that I can’t install it at the office. Now I dread and hate the office toilets even more than before. 

• Haha 1

It was because of this thread on TOS that we got a bidet in our new house.  My wife thought I was crazy and when I told our contractor that I needed an outlet next to the toilet he looked at me like I had grown a third eye. 

Fast forward to our power going out after snowpocalypse last week and my wife said to me - you know, it sucks for the power to be out and to not have lights/heat/TV, etc., but what I miss the most is our heated toilet seat.  

Never going back.

On 1/18/2021 at 5:26 PM, Baboontyme said:

Absolutely agreed. I sat on many nice Toto toilets in Japan, but none of them had the cleaning power of the cheapo $30 toilet seat model I got on Amazon. 

5 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Toto Washlet C200.

My frame of reference is only my experience with the BB 6800, BB 2000 and reviews on Bidet King. Toto is a great manufacturer and soup to nuts (npi) I'm guessing the product is probably better. The only reason I bring it up is because Bidet King's reviews seem to consistently state that BB models have the most pressure of any manufacturer, and I found the pressure to be inferior in my BB 6800. I wish your butthole success. God damn my starfish is spoiled rotten. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Ordered the Bio Bidet for the kids’ bathroom to go along with the Toto in the master bathroom.

Can’t believe I dropped $1100 on shitting this month.

At ~$50 per person per year, you’re going to need those bidets to have a long life to pay off. https://joshmadison.com/2007/05/09/toilet-paper-usage-analysis/

The ~$40 LUXE Bidet Neo 185 works great-no heating, no drying, but with the regular water pressure does the job well. 

One negative to the Bio Bidet is that to work, it requires contact with the skin sensor which seems to be located on the edge of the seat. My 8 year old isn't wide enough to make contact with it. She's only tried it once so the next attempt she will have to place her hand where we think the sensor is to see if that gets it to work for her.

How's the Toto treating you?

Like it a lot. I haven’t personally devirginized the bio bidet yet to compare the two.

I will say the Toto remote seems to be a lot better designed and intuitive than the Bio. I had to pull out the manual for it so I could show the kids how to use it. They figured out the Toto on their own.