Patton Oswalt....you dog...

Brisketexan

So, I am not a regular People magazine reader, so I am not up to date on celeb happenings.  But while wandering down a rabbit hole earlier, I found this tidbit:

At the end of last year, he remarried.  To Meredith Salenger.  Who was a contender for the #1 spot on my list, back in the day:

latest?cb=20091113183523

meredith_salenger.jpg

ae21d9ff69c87d0e704aba0f040284d2.jpg

774adfb19fd7594e7d71f79d8b5af026.jpg

Today, she's 50-ish, but for 50-ish....not bad:

patton-tout.jpg

meredith-salenger-at-writers-guild-award

Patton, if I bump into you anytime soon, you'll be getting a head-nod and a fistbump for this one.  Well-done.

She really fucks up his twitter feed with her smootchy bs. She sounds crazy and dumb based on that limited knowledge of her.

Her nudography:

"Meredith Salenger nudity facts:

the only nude pictures that we know of are from her very own sex tape (2007) when she was 37 years old. "

8 minutes ago, woohorn said:

She really fucks up his twitter feed with her smootchy bs. She sounds crazy and dumb based on that limited knowledge of her.

Her nudography:

"Meredith Salenger nudity facts:

the only nude pictures that we know of are from her very own sex tape (2007) when she was 37 years old. "

So....I'm trying to figure out....are you criticizing her, or jumping on the bandwagon for her?  Because that's some inconsistent data you pointed out there: annoying, but hot and makes naked tapes.

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

didn't his last wife recently die?

yes,back in 2016. 

He got engaged 15 months after her death.

Also Meredith is 48 not 50 and I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers but she isn't "hot" even for a 48 year old. Above average sure but way down the list of 40+'s

MV5BMjM3ODIxODc3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjg3

41 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

yes,back in 2016. 

He got engaged 15 months after her death.

Also Meredith is 48 not 50 and I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers but she isn't "hot" even for a 48 year old. Above average sure but way down the list of 40+'s

MV5BMjM3ODIxODc3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjg3

I run around with a crowd of that exact demographic.  Presuming you like 'em curvy and not super-skinny.....she's top-end material.  Drop her in any of the school events I've been at in recent years, and she'd be a head-turner (excluding, of course, the 30 year old second marriage trophy wives there).

19 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I run around with a crowd of that exact demographic.  Presuming you like 'em curvy and not super-skinny.....she's top-end material.  Drop her in any of the school events I've been at in recent years, and she'd be a head-turner (excluding, of course, the 30 year old second marriage trophy wives there).

Concur

Loved Dream a Little Dream, and her in it. 1989. Time flies.

For a long time, I thought her name was Piper Laurie. Before the internet, you see someone in a movie and you've got 2-3 seconds max to pick out their name during the credits. Piper Laurie sounded perfect for her. I didn't even see Meredith Salenger.

• 1 year later...

He's not humorous and his whole act regarding his late wife's book on the EAR/ONS/GSK, which isn't very good, is perverse and revolting, imo.

She ain't all that.  There's plenty of 50-ish women with better looks.

Edited by Heisenberg

20 hours ago, ajax said:

Today I found out that Meredith Salenger and Justine Batemen are two different people.

Dude. I mean, I’m not as high on her as Brisket, but she doesn’t look like like a 60 something man on meth.

Edited by formermav43

8 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

He's not humorous and his whole act regarding his late wife's book on the EAR/ONS/GSK, which isn't very good, is perverse and revolting, imo.

She ain't all that.  There's plenty of 50-ish women with better looks.

Agree with this guy here. I can go to a Highland Park or Jesuit football game (the middle age equivalent of I’ve seen hotter on campus) and find plenty of hotter 48 year olds. That’s not to say she wasn’t hot back in the day it just means she didn’t age as well as some of you would like to think. Sorry, I need more than a great set of tits to think a woman is hot.

Guest Lobo

You worked in Highland Park on a Patton Oswalt thread?   Holy shit, I thought Rex Kramer was a magician.  Have some rep. 

I think the point is that Patton outkicked his coverage (again) and he and his daughter deserve some happiness.

But yes, tell us about your creepy season tickets.  

Guest Lobo

Just giving you shit over the namedrop.  You have to admit, she's aging well.  And I guess he is too, for a slightly Asian, barrel-chested bisexual cousin to Dan Patrick.  

I still need to work and move up in life, real-estate wise.  But my 'hood is known all around Central Texas for being quite MILF-centric.  But your post got me thinking about, we used to have a handful of ladies on the street with bolt-ons. And now there are none.  It's quite an anomaly actually.  But the ass scene is quite strong.  I go out in the mornings to look at yoga pants like some men go "birding."  But you're right, a lot of women hit 50 and think, "Well, rather than work on my ass or develop a personality, I'm just gonna buy some tits."  But she appears to have all naturals for her whole life, and it sounds like she didn't have kids so that would explain how they've held up so elegantly.  

On 7/17/2018 at 7:39 PM, Brisketexan said:

Why didn't he go get one of them?