How Many Of Y'all Got One

MaybeACoordinator

Christian Minister: ‘Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos

Conservative Christian minister advises women to avoid higher education and tattoos if they want to catch a man.

Lori Alexander is a conservative Christian minister and author who teaches women that they should be “sober, love and obey their husbands, love their children, be chaste, discreet, good, and keepers at home.”

Nothing in there about sammiches. 

as a grown-ass man, I've had 3 significant relationships.  My now ex-wife of 15+ years, my current GF of almost 8 years, and, in between those two, a relationship of 7 years with a woman with a tramp stamp. 

I loved my wife and thought she was the best looking woman I''d  ever seen.  Current GF is fucking awesome.  Hot, sweet, smart, and a real, no-shit Partner.

Tramp stamp chick fucked like an angry badger.   Nothing else compares. 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

That minister is so cute, thinking her teenage daughters are virgins.

This. Children of ministers/preachers are fucking nutso, wild, drug-addicted bukkake-participating shitheads and sloots.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Newdoc said:

There's women with tattoos and women with tramp stamps. Two different categories. 

I had a very religious friend whose tramp stamp was a cross.  

I always wondered how her boyfriend handled seeing that, or if he just avoided doing doggie.

21 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

as a grown-ass man, I've had 3 significant relationships.  My now ex-wife of 15+ years, my current GF of almost 8 years, and, in between those two, a relationship of 7 years with a woman with a tramp stamp. 

I loved my wife and thought she was the best looking woman I''d  ever seen.  Current GF is fucking awesome.  Hot, sweet, smart, and a real, no-shit Partner.

Tramp stamp chick fucked like an angry badger.   Nothing else compares. 

How does one fuck an angry badger?  Asking for a friend.

22 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Debt-free sounds nice.

Not a fan of the full sleeves and chest tattoos (I call them tittoos).  Don't really care about strategically placed tats.

But there is nothing I want less than a woman I have to teach how to fuck.

Yeah, so sleeves are about the only tattoos that I find attractive on a woman.  But mine don't have none.

As far as teaching them the arts, the reality is that if you can't turn your woman on to what turns you on, you have no fucking game at all. Sure, you have to invest a little time and effort into anything that provides the proper returns. That is life.  You want someone else to bring your broad into the light, and then scoop up the slopies, I guess that is your prerogative. But if we are talking life partner shit here I am willing to invest to effort to acclimate them in the right way. 

I’m not 20 anymore - no fairy tales and happily ever after pipe dreams based on gushy emotions - debt free and solid income, self employed are a must. No kids, great at travel and hot sex all a must too. Last thing, no Jesus. Meet those requirements and you can have all the tats you want.

4 hours ago, troph said:

I’m not 20 anymore - no fairy tales and happily ever after pipe dreams based on gushy emotions - debt free and solid income, self employed are a must. No kids, great at travel and hot sex all a must too. Last thing, no Jesus. Meet those requirements and you can have all the tats you want.

Is this a personal add?

5 hours ago, troph said:

How does one become "great at travel"?  Don't you just show up?