Josh Hader wins worst night of the year.

Patrick Bateman

Is it ok if I don't give a fuck? I'm tired of people pretending to care about shit they really don't. Dumb 17 year old white kid said dumb shit 7 years ago. Maybe he's racist. Maybe he's not. I'm too busy raising kids that hopefully don't tweet dumb shit at 17 to pretend I care about this. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I have a friend who plays for the Brewers.  He has said that the team has Hader's back and completely understands that Hader has changed.  Basically Hader did not grow up around many non whites.  He had racist friends and Hader got caught up in it thus resulting in the tweets.  Hader admitted to the team that he said racist shit in high school, more than just the tweets.  Hader admitted that the racist shit was more a factor of ignorance than just racism.  No one on the team believes that Hader is a racist today.  My friend also said that Hader has had a lot of shit talk thrown at him about this from other teams and fans.  The Brewer's back him up every time it happens from other teams or players.

• Like 2

its stupid for sure but 17 is old enough to know racist shit and whether you should be putting it out there for the public if you don't really feel that way.    Whether you think you will be famous in the future or not.

Edited by d2o