5 Ohio State 863 319 39 .701 1,275
6 (T) Oklahoma 850 317 53 .718 1,220
6 (T) Alabama 850 325 43 .716 1,218
8 Penn State 849 376 41 .687 1,266
9 Harvard 848 383 50 .681 1,282
10 Penn 830 481 42 .629 1,353
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, dad said:

I guess he wasn't wrong in saying he was playing pretty good quarterback "right there" considering he had just thrown a sweet touchdown pass.

A "sweet touchdown pass" that should have been called back on a holding call against any of the three Missouri linemen who held on that play.  Of course, without the hold on the rusher coming off the edge, Locke would have been a spittle spot on the turf, so maybe he was just celebrating surviving the play.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

The last 8 year have made me into the most jaded asshole. Fuck this moral high ground be the bigger person bullshit, the last decade has been nothing but everyone shitting on Texas any chance they got. So I like Herman. Why? Because the dude is an asshole and if you want to play fuck-fuck games we will. Eat bag of gorilla shit mizzou we beat your sorry SEC-SEC-SEC ass.

I support all of this.

2 hours ago, txhorns said:

Fuck that shit.  For decades Texas has been mocked by opposing coaches, players and fans who do the horns down and more.  For decades Texas has been a mostly classy team.  Texas gets penalties called on them for shit like holstering the guns against Tech while in the same game Tech is allowed to do the horns down multiple times.  This type of stuff has been going on forever.  Being the classy one has cost Texas many times over the years, for instance not running up the scores in 2008 while OU did.  It's time to take the gloves off and fight back.

I see, so other people do it, may as well go play in the mud too, right? That's way better than trying to take the high road.   Players and fans, that's different. That's a part of the sport to be mocked or ridiculed by players or fans, that's just a part of the sport.  But not the coaching staff, I think we hold them to a higher standard. I don't care all that much at the end of the day, but I would be nice  to know my coach is classy enough to be above exhibiting such behavior publicly.   Being  classy doesn't cost you anything.  Not mocking someone is completely free.  It may earn you some admiration from your teenage players and even some fans, but it will make you look kind of petty to the world. Maybe some parents of potential recruits saw that display of behavior and didnt like it.  I would say less good comes from it than bad.     Getting your ass beat on the field and running up the score, well, that's something you have to try real hard to avoid, but i would say it's always nice to stick it to your  biggest rival whenever you can on the field. But dont act a douche in the way you act or talk about it. 

1 hour ago, rungeflash said:

hmmm.....so, no problem captilizing that d bags name.....but not Texas

me smells sec! sec! trash

You dont have to be an sec fan to intentionally lowercase texas.

33 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I somehow missed the pregame stuff shown above.  So Mizzou can talk trash but cry like little bitches when it comes back around?  F them.

Not at all. I never once saw a single one of their  coaches mocking texas players. But if they did, then that's not acceptable (to me).  I did see some players talking smack, sure, and that's all to the good, that's what pumped up football playing kids do

• Fuck You 16

I just love the fake outrage as if people are really offended by this. Nobody truly gives a sh*t. They're only looking for something to justify their penis envy for Texas like the overblown pixie dust comment. If a less significant program coach had did this to a Texas player it’d be the greatest thing ever.

Edited by A’Dam Psycho

2 hours ago, bschoolprof said:

There are some things I'm not a fan of re: Herman.  This is not one of those things. 

Mizzou players were disrespectful throughout the week publicly, and Herman was celebrating with his players in response to shit like this:

Also, I love how this thread has been derailed by my avatar.  Long live mid 80's Colleen Camp.  

Alright. I want to play these bitches again tomorrow and snatch the life right out of them. Again.

That's a lot of swag for such an afterbirth of a "program."

Edited by RomaVicta

2 hours ago, Glenn Quagmire said:

I see, so other people do it, may as well go play in the mud too, right? That's way better than trying to take the high road.   Players and fans, that's different. That's a part of the sport to be mocked or ridiculed by players or fans, that's just a part of the sport.  But not the coaching staff, I think we hold them to a higher standard. I don't care all that much at the end of the day, but I would be nice  to know my coach is classy enough to be above exhibiting such behavior publicly.   Being  classy doesn't cost you anything.  Not mocking someone is completely free.  It may earn you some admiration from your teenage players and even some fans, but it will make you look kind of petty to the world. Maybe some parents of potential recruits saw that display of behavior and didnt like it.  I would say less good comes from it than bad.     Getting your ass beat on the field and running up the score, well, that's something you have to try real hard to avoid, but i would say it's always nice to stick it to your  biggest rival whenever you can on the field. But dont act a douche in the way you act or talk about it. 

You dont have to be an sec fan to intentionally lowercase texas.

Not at all. I never once saw a single one of their  coaches mocking texas players. But if they did, then that's not acceptable (to me).  I did see some players talking smack, sure, and that's all to the good, that's what pumped up football playing kids do

Your coach is so classy that he lets Bakey run from police, plant flags on opponents fields, and grab his crotch because an opponent didn’t shake his hand. Foh

• Like 4

Has it been mentioned on this page that the Missouri quarterback is a gaping pussy?  If it hasn't it needs to be mentioned that the Missouri quarterback is a gaping pussy that has about a half of ton of sand in his previously mentioned gaping pussy....

so if there is any question.  Mizzu qb is a gaping pussy with an excess of sand if anybody asks.

6 hours ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Your coach is so classy that he lets Bakey run from police, plant flags on opponents fields, and grab his crotch because an opponent didn’t shake his hand. Foh

But the coach himself isnt doing any of that. It's the college kids with the antics.  And i'm pretty sure the crotch thing was not because they didnt shake hands.  Anyway, I get a feeling texas fans are gonna be hating on Riley for a real long time!  Get used to seeing him smiling, a lot. 

Edited by Glenn Quagmire
  • Fuck You 12

6 minutes ago, Glenn Quagmire said:

But the coach himself isnt doing any of that. It's the college kids with the antics.  And i'm pretty sure the crotch thing was not because they didnt shake hands.  Anyway, I get a feeling texas fans are gonna be hating on Riley for a real long time!  Get used to seeing him smiling, a lot. 

Lincoln Riley’s smile looks like an alien pretending to be human 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Glenn Quagmire said:

The coach is responsiblefor the team, therefore, anything that his players or other coaches do is a reflection of him.  By not telling Baker to cut fhat shit out he was directly endorsing everything Baker did.  (Only talking on the field stuff here)  In the instance of the Mizzou team their coaches did nothing to keep their players from asscting like arrogant assholes all week.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Glenn Quagmire said:

Hey Glenn, fuck you. 

• Like 1

On 7/18/2018 at 7:16 PM, Not a Sock said:

The last 8 year have made me into the most jaded asshole. Fuck this moral high ground be the bigger person bullshit, the last decade has been nothing but everyone shitting on Texas any chance they got. So I like Herman. Why? Because the dude is an asshole and if you want to play fuck-fuck games we will. Eat bag of gorilla shit mizzou we beat your sorry SEC-SEC-SEC ass.

my ninja,    this right here

On 7/18/2018 at 7:16 PM, Not a Sock said:

my ninja,    this right here    fuck these bitches,  the problem with this program is we've had soft ass whiny coaching, for a fucking decade and that soft ass whiny shit flowed down to the player, we need a pipe hitter flowing down the shade

Herman looks like the rational asshole we need.

If he has a plan to replace Watson Beck soonest and Orlando whenever - not if - he leaves for an HC job, I think we're going to kick some ass, and sooner rather than later. The Hand hire may turn out to be a major turning point, we'll know in a few weeks.

But, what the hell, I thought Mack had taken a step in the right direction when he got Harsin in, but then he saddled him with TheMaj and tried to "manage" Harsin. Shoulda followed the Plan and stepped down for Muschamp... I know, I know, Coach Boom has not set the world on fire, but at the time he wanted Holgo, and I'm pretty sure that would have been a hell of a lot more interesting than failing to land Chryst and "settling" for Harsin.

I'll just recall the 1979 game against Missouri when they were ranked #5 and about to set the world on fire. They were cocky. We had to go up there. There were billboards all over the state saying Kick Texass. 

I drove into Austin to watch the game on CCTV in the Erwin Center. 

Shut them boys out, 21-0, and we only scored one touchdown to get to that total.

Absolute defensive mastery.  The Akers/Fuller defense brought the pain.

Kick Texass? Fuck you, we're from Texas.

7 hours ago, txhorns said:

The coach is responsiblefor the team, therefore, anything that his players or other coaches do is a reflection of him.  By not telling Baker to cut fhat shit out he was directly endorsing everything Baker did.  (Only talking on the field stuff here)  In the instance of the Mizzou team their coaches did nothing to keep their players from asscting like arrogant assholes all week.

Sure, nothing wrong with feeling that way.   And if you like your coach acting like that, then no big deal.   Doesnt really matter at the end of the day.

6 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Hey Glenn, fuck you. 

When? I'm feeling randy. Do you go bareback?

4 hours ago, Tex Long said:

Already fucked.

And prolly already re-subbed - and posting extraordinarily dumbassed drivel other-threadly.

Yeah what he said

• Fuck You 6